HCSO internal affair - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yeah you do, it's about 6 miles north of you on 301.... You know the place...
    Actually, I don't know where it at because I don't do pawn shops because my check, $1,131.00 pays all my bills.

Unregistered
    Justin, I'm just trying to help you out here.. You see, if you can't BS me (Just a slick sleeve Deputy), how do you expect to BS our Detectives in Professional Standards into thinking that two of HCSO's Deputies made a bad arrest on you...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr121372 View Post
    I have a secure income by social security that pays ALL my bills.
    I thought you were self-employed like your linkedin page states.. Or was that hacked by that Crews guy also?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-roll-b9666479

Justin, I'm just trying to help you out here.. You see, if you can't BS me (Just a slick sleeve Deputy), how do you expect to BS our Detectives in Professional Standards into thinking that two of HCSO's Deputies made a bad arrest on you...
    First, Deputy C. and Deputy S. believed a sociopath liar over speaking with the alleged perpetrator in the case. They did a david query of my name and no similar vehicles were registered to me. I even have a key witness as to this "sports car" that Earney claimed that he saw me get away in.

I thought you were self-employed like your linkedin page states.. Or was that hacked by that Crews guy also?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/justin-roll-b9666479
    It's actually a hobby and I consider it a volunteer job when I help other people in my neighborhood. Do I get paid? The answer is no, I do it all for free.

Well, Earney Mays Crews signed a document of oath to whereas the oath states this; "I am being placed under oath and swear or affirm that all statements which I give to law enforcement during this investigation are true and correct. I further certify that my statements to law enforcement concerning the above-referenced incident are voluntarily made and I am aware that it is a violation of Florida law to knowingly give false information to any law enforcement officer concerning the alleged commission of any crime." and the two deputies, refused to correct the wrong and make it right.

Unregistered
    jmr121372, I'm very sorry you went through what you did. The number for Professional Standards, what you call IA, is 813-274-5849. Don't let them give you any guff or tell you you're calling the wrong agency. Be firm and demand to talk to a detective or the Sheriff. Once they know you're not going away they'll put you through.

jmr121372, I'm very sorry you went through what you did. The number for Professional Standards, what you call IA, is 813-274-5849. Don't let them give you any guff or tell you you're calling the wrong agency. Be firm and demand to talk to a detective or the Sheriff. Once they know you're not going away they'll put you through.
    Thank you, they are doing an investigation as to why the police department won't take my complaint.

BTW...The deputy that answered the call said "internal affairs" so I guess that Professional Standards = Internal Affairs.
    Last edited by jmr121372; 08-11-2016 at 03:59 PM. Reason: Forgot something

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jmr121372 View Post
    Thank you, they are doing an investigation as to why the police department won't take my complaint.

BTW...The deputy that answered the call said "internal affairs" so I guess that Professional Standards = Internal Affairs.
    So HCSO (Deputies) are conducting an investigation as to why the police department (TPD) won't take your complaint? Yeah, makes a lot of sense...

So HCSO (Deputies) are conducting an investigation as to why the police department (TPD) won't take your complaint? Yeah, makes a lot of sense...
    Well, they are investigating in the HCSO District One. I went to the police department located at:

14102 N. 20 Street
    Tampa, FL 33613

That's District One and that's the place that is being investigated for wrong doing.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast