Lawsuit - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit

Unregistered
    John fd up by not taking the made up position at the academy. DW made an effort. Screw the fired major trying to hold onto a spot to prevent others from progressing. If he was well liked he would've never been fired. And shame on you idiots for defending that garbage.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    John fd up by not taking the made up position at the academy. DW made an effort. Screw the fired major trying to hold onto a spot to prevent others from progressing. If he was well liked he would've never been fired. And shame on you idiots for defending that garbage.
    Yes, he was so bad... just like RB! We are screwed now with racist DW! Be careful what you wish for! So let me get this straight, the morons here went to battle for Tony H who stole stuff and was a corrupt cop but a 25 year major who did his job is hung on a hook because he may have called you out if you screwed up? We are screwed with this group of children cops that know nothing about brotherhood. Due process. It is for everyone, including the Tonys, and assorted other criminals.

Unregistered
    TH got what was coming to him for stealing just like the major did. Morale is at an all time high since! Hopefully the chief continues breaking up the past regime which only thought about themselves!

Unregistered
    Yes, he was so bad... just like RB! We are screwed now with racist DW! Be careful what you wish for! So let me get this straight, the morons here went to battle for Tony H who stole stuff and was a corrupt cop but a 25 year major who did his job is hung on a hook because he may have called you out if you screwed up? We are screwed with this group of children cops that know nothing about brotherhood. Due process. It is for everyone, including the Tonys, and assorted other criminals.
    A bunch of selfish babies that refuse to believe this can happen to them too. Selfish,entitled and spoiled group of babies!!!

Unregistered
    The only trash on here is you and probably your family. Have respect for someone that has spent a career in place and they shit on him. I don't particularly agree with everything he did and don't socialize with him and have many disagreements with him over the years but he still deserves to be treated fairly.

I will say again to you trash, if he was black it would be completely different. He has a clear EEOC VIOLATION and will make out in the end.

This department is now being run like a zoo which it basically is as is the city.

I am truly sorry for the good officers here because it only going to get worse. Miramar is in a free fall just like this country is.

Now TRASH go f**k yourself!

Unregistered
    To the one or two of you sticking up for him ask yourself one question. Would he stick up for you?

Unregistered
    To the one or two of you sticking up for him ask yourself one question. Would he stick up for you?
    The sad part is that you are missing the whole point- Due process. It is for everyone. If they will do it to Major they will do it to you. You are just too selfish and ignorant to see it! (PS: FYI yes I think JS would)

Unregistered
    Yeah you sure are funny. Where was the due process for all the people he messed with during his unblemished career here. He wasnt called 666 or Satan for no reason. Move on stop crying for someone who doesn't care about you or your family.

Unregistered
    The sad part is that you are missing the whole point- Due process. It is for everyone. If they will do it to Major they will do it to you. You are just too selfish and ignorant to see it! (PS: FYI yes I think JS would)
    It all comes down to fairness and due process. Even though JS was not on the top of my christmas list he is right for fighting for what is owed to him. The same as anyone else that has filed grievances or battled the city for them to do what is right. This is not about a popularity vote. If this can happen to him it can happen to you too, even if you are loved by everyone, open your eyes - it happened to RB too! He would never have left before the pd was done, not by choice. I've worked here long enough to know that at least JS would tell you to your face if he was calling you out, not like others who would smile and stab you in the back. Whether we all liked him or not lets take a look at the replacements - cousin of the chief who has worked a grand total of maybe 12 months on road patrol and has had special assignments in task forces, and a fast track to the top, just like DW himself! JV who everyone knows is just a nice guy with a smile and pretty boy looks who does not even have the sense to know he has been promoted yet, kicked out of SWAT, executive captain and almost single handed destroyed the prime unit, which he was also kicked out of by RB. And if thats not enough you have JD who will sell his soul and anything else to get promoted. What about JD DUI in Pines? - even though the city paid for his rehab/counseling at least two times in the last couple of years. Seriously? This is our future? With the king of racism at the top DW? Please mayor and commission - you can't see this? clean up this mess! We are counting on you to help! The media is going to make us the laugh of police departments. We are now a black or white department. Divided we fall. This is all DW, he wants total control.

Unregistered

Exclamation

It all comes down to fairness and due process. Even though JS was not on the top of my christmas list he is right for fighting for what is owed to him. The same as anyone else that has filed grievances or battled the city for them to do what is right. This is not about a popularity vote. If this can happen to him it can happen to you too, even if you are loved by everyone, open your eyes - it happened to RB too! He would never have left before the pd was done, not by choice. I've worked here long enough to know that at least JS would tell you to your face if he was calling you out, not like others who would smile and stab you in the back. Whether we all liked him or not lets take a look at the replacements - cousin of the chief who has worked a grand total of maybe 12 months on road patrol and has had special assignments in task forces, and a fast track to the top, just like DW himself! JV who everyone knows is just a nice guy with a smile and pretty boy looks who does not even have the sense to know he has been promoted yet, kicked out of SWAT, executive captain and almost single handed destroyed the prime unit, which he was also kicked out of by RB. And if thats not enough you have JD who will sell his soul and anything else to get promoted. What about JD DUI in Pines? - even though the city paid for his rehab/counseling at least two times in the last couple of years. Seriously? This is our future? With the king of racism at the top DW? Please mayor and commission - you can't see this? clean up this mess! We are counting on you to help! The media is going to make us the laugh of police departments. We are now a black or white department. Divided we fall. This is all DW, he wants total control.
    Absolutely on target....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast