The joke of police departments - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    The real question is, why mad bro?

Unregistered
    Dale puta say your name. You've been challenged twice y no quieres decir ni pinga. Eres tremenda come pinga! I may not be saying who I am. It's not my fight. But I hate cowards like you. Talk all that shit and don't even have the balls to say who you are. But I know, you won't say who you are because you're a ***** ass ***** ass made whore. I'm sure you'll walk away with more than your thumb in your ass once those guys find out who you are. I said when. Not if...

Unregistered
    I think this is Dookie on these forums only he has the right to be so mad at Ernie D and the sector 1 gang.

Unregistered
    I ams mad. Now I heard the superstar AM is arresting poor buns. For stealing a pair of Jean for 5 bucks. Stop working you ****s!

Unregistered

Angry

Damn what happened to the brotherhood thin blue line all i hear here is a bunch of cry babies with badges... Stfu already and love each other we are all brothers and sisters!!! Brotherhood!!!

Unregistered
    AM? U mean Andy MUNZZZ??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dale puta say your name. You've been challenged twice y no quieres decir ni pinga. Eres tremenda come pinga! I may not be saying who I am. It's not my fight. But I hate cowards like you. Talk all that shit and don't even have the balls to say who you are. But I know, you won't say who you are because you're a ***** ass ***** ass made whore. I'm sure you'll walk away with more than your thumb in your ass once those guys find out who you are. I said when. Not if...
    My name is Sgt R. Yuca from SWAT and I will split your s**t just like I split my moronga everyday

Unregistered
    My name is Sgt R. Yuca from SWAT and I will split your s**t just like I split my moronga everyday
    Just when this thread was getting fun this stupid f*ucking comepinga decides to ruin it.

Unregistered
    Just when this thread was getting fun this stupid f*ucking comepinga decides to ruin it.
    Whoever wrote this is mentally retarded because all the Raja Yuca poster did was talk crap about somebody which is exactly what you people were doing. Use some deductive reasoning next time so you don't sound like a complete sapingo.

Unregistered

RB

RB is a lazy ass fat f**k

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast