The joke of police departments
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

TheSniperMadeMeDoIt

The joke of police departments

This place is going to become the worst police department in the county if the the whole state thanks to The mayor and his dumb ass Cuban machismo mentally think that he can demand what ever he want and offer us an insult of a contract that he did.... But wait he can cause you have **** ***** officers that still continue to work to bring in these stats while everyone know the quota is 3.0 ticket average per day, yet you have officers bringing in crazy numbers to try and get into units. These officer who primarily work in sector 1 afternoons you know who you are but for the ones that don't let me give you a clue.
    #1and #2 :Two of which should be setting an example of not working cause of what happen to them still keep bringing in crazy number are the two guys that were kicked out of robbery for no reason and thrown back on the road. Those two guys also after a couple of years of being on the road were give a chance into motors and what happens they decide to leave work 15min early and get caught what happens to them they get hit with 160hour suspension( that's a whole month with out pay) yet these guys MM and RB continue to work.

#3 This guy I can't blame him to much cause he's dumb as a rock the guy gets fired for two years and still decides to come and work hard for the people who tried to **** him. RC

#4 This guy is like 1 and 2 who like abuse this guy was ran out of THI then kicked out of his bullshit NW 37 AV detail because of bullshit complaint that this department chose to entertain. FM

#5 This guy is a rook who has earned this. The ****ing kid goes and ****s his squad partners baby momma so that alone makes him a piece of garbage. This ****ing guy doesn't know what to do with him self the kid does anything to fit in first he goes to Disney trips as a third wheel with with a gay Sgt and his bf (🍒💥 at least he got a 1300 unit for giving up that booty), then the ****ing guy starts dipping to fit in, then he starts taking tactical shooting lessons with the swat Sgt Aka The kiddy lover. And now the ****ing guy goes and gets a motorcycle to try and join that joke of a motorcycle club.

This is a small group of guys that come to my mind but there's plenty more including the guy that lost his girl to that last loser.

At the end of the day you ****ers need to realize that we need to stick together and stop working in order for us to get compensated the way we should and you guys have to realize that the only way of getting anything is to have a ***** and give it up. Look at the last CRT spot that got filled. So think about it how far has that hard work gotten you.

Unregistered
    You really need to quit your whining, you snot nosed little wimp. Now go write tickets!

Unregistered
    Sector 1 has always been known as having the most shit. Enough talk about the officer's who for the most part are all QRU. What about the sgt? The one who pretends to shoot the shit with you and then goes to rat you out to the commander first chance he gets. The one who gets jealous because you bring in more stats when he's not working and forces you to bring in numbers himself! This guy is a joke and was never even a real cop anyway all he would do is arrest old ladies for dwls and love to claim he was a hardcore "traffic guy". Officers will do what they do but this guy is just pure evil.

Unregistered

TheGuyFromSector1YouSpeakOf

Papo...oh, my bad..."the sniper made you do it"...

How about you man up and speak your mind in my face. You obviously know who I am since you blast my initials and zone. Look me up and say what you have to say like a man.

Otherwise, judging by your grammar, safe to say you're way below my food chain. The door is always open and you got plenty of depts looking for to hire.

Deal with it, make a difference or pack your shit and go.

Unregistered
    Stick together?! How are you going to stick together if you don't even have the balls to confront them face to face. You faggot, stop hiding behind this bullshit anonymous garbage and be a man. Oh I'm sorry, you're not a man. A real man would of stepped up to the plate. You're just a boy with a wish. Go find the fairy god mother your queer. Until then shut the **** up and go do something for the cause otherwise shut the **** up...

Unregistered
    We are a joke ,all these connected rookies are lost and don't even know where they are standing. To the haitian who left... (KERN)Now you are talking shit about Hialeah because you left to the county ,don't forget how much **** you sucked to get an MDT back in the days. Be a little more humble all you did in hialeah was kiss ass and didn't even know your way out of sector 1 (wink) (wink) you can only fool these rookies playa.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stick together?! How are you going to stick together if you don't even have the balls to confront them face to face. You faggot, stop hiding behind this bullshit anonymous garbage and be a man. Oh I'm sorry, you're not a man. A real man would of stepped up to the plate. You're just a boy with a wish. Go find the fairy god mother your queer. Until then shut the **** up and go do something for the cause otherwise shut the **** up...
    Why are you hiding here too if your such a macho man, why didn't you put your name here ? But no need to, so much talk about being a man on your post it could only be the rookie that like to vacation with gay men. Buddy you gave your self away when you mentioned fairy and queer in the same sentence.

Unregistered
    Papo...oh, my bad..."the sniper made you do it"...

How about you man up and speak your mind in my face. You obviously know who I am since you blast my initials and zone. Look me up and say what you have to say like a man.

Otherwise, judging by your grammar, safe to say you're way below my food chain. The door is always open and you got plenty of depts looking for to hire.

Deal with it, make a difference or pack your shit and go.
    Which one are you ? Let me guess... You're the one who likes to PTA DWLSs that are QRU no history. Wait that all of them. Shut up and keep screwing over your squad.

Unregistered
    We are a joke ,all these connected rookies are lost and don't even know where they are standing. To the haitian who left... (KERN)Now you are talking shit about Hialeah because you left to the county ,don't forget how much **** you sucked to get an MDT back in the days. Be a little more humble all you did in hialeah was kiss ass and didn't even know your way out of sector 1 (wink) (wink) you can only fool these rookies playa.
    Uncle Tom ass Kern the guy kissed ass his whole career with Hialeah. He wouldn't even hang out with the blacks or his fellow Haitians cause he knew they didn't have pull but he would chill with Amago at his house and talk about how great sector 1 is which sector is nothing but a dump

Unregistered
    Why are you hiding here too if your such a macho man, why didn't you put your name here ? But no need to, so much talk about being a man on your post it could only be the rookie that like to vacation with gay men. Buddy you gave your self away when you mentioned fairy and queer in the same sentence.
    "Buddy" no it wasn't me who wrote that comment, but if you have anything to say, you know my schedule and sector.
    -E.del Valle

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast