PBA dictator John Rivera out of control - Page 3
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    When are elections?

how do you run for a position?

Unregistered
    all you have to do is fill out the paperwork and get name on ballot. Get 10 to 20 members who wish to fix the pba and get each others cop friends to vote for your slate of candidates you will easily win several board positions.

Unregistered
    so to you pus@# as% whiners who say lets get the HPOA, i saw no stop whining get off the sideline and run for the board all you have to do is be a member in good standing

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When are elections?

how do you run for a position?
    Attend the meetings and get involved would be the first step.. Get the information first hand rather than relying on this blog...

Unregistered
    Attend the meetings and get involved would be the first step.. Get the information first hand rather than relying on this blog...
    everyone should attend the next meeting on Wednesday, September 7, at 7pm. You will see which board members are worthy of your vote by having balls to questions John R and his croonies. Also feel free to record the meetings with your cell phone as the pba exec board lies on the meetings transcriptions

Unregistered
    people show up for meet to see who you want for next prez it cant be john or his minions

Unregistered
    I am in control and will remain in control, go back to your district and leave the PBA to me the Great John Rivera has spoken. PS you can not see or take part in the nomination process I will handle it all.

Unregistered
    people show up for meet to see who you want for next prez it cant be john or his minions
    LOL, you have no idea how rigged it is my friend, first you cant run for the offices of president unless your a board member, you cant be a board member for 4 years unless you support john completely , if you express your opinion you will be removed for cause and not eligible for election, their are countless people he has removed for various reasons over the years.

But sadly what start off as a noble cause and organization has become just a tool to enrich those that are i favor at the top.

so screw you and pay your dues like a good minion

PS do the average members even realize how many members and entire groups have left the PBA in Dade and state wide check it out the voice of law enforcement is more of a whisper

Unregistered
    LOL, you have no idea how rigged it is my friend, first you cant run for the offices of president unless your a board member, you cant be a board member for 4 years unless you support john completely , if you express your opinion you will be removed for cause and not eligible for election, their are countless people he has removed for various reasons over the years.

But sadly what start off as a noble cause and organization has become just a tool to enrich those that are i favor at the top.

so screw you and pay your dues like a good minion

PS do the average members even realize how many members and entire groups have left the PBA in Dade and state wide check it out the voice of law enforcement is more of a whisper

that is not true any member can run for the board, john cant rig it as most of his croonies would run and lose so he does have power to appoint the reps prime example was borgmann , so dont use as excuse that you would have to get in game and off sidelines, run for board or shut the fu&% up

Unregistered
    B is a major 43!!

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast