PBA dictator John Rivera out of control - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Glad to see how Johnny Soprano carries out his duties as our Prezi. Today the heat got out is horse picks for the political stooge positions of 2016. John WTF? you had to keep at it, making a point that your the King and do what you want with our money. On behalf of JM I'd like to thank you for the endorsement of our very great friend for many years in District 11. Really it means a lot to see your gestures and how your message went out today just like in 2012. Don't worry our friend JM won't hold any grudges he understands the ignorance and stubborn ego underneath that lunatic head of yours. Don't worry keep endorsing the quitter and enemies, it just shows your picks and choices are terrible. Why don't you use our hard earned money you seem to throw away in useless advertising on issues to expose the corruption eating away at this department. I am sure later you'll blame the printer, Pablito Putica, Stairway Troll, or your body guard Steff the Warship. Look its time to go Johnny, just turn it all over to the HPOA, we'll make sure the troops get represented with thier automatic hard earned cash dues. See we don't endorse or fund political campaigns, it's the way it should be. Use that cash to educate folks on how the county administration and Heads are lying and cheating them from thier services.

HPOA is the Future of MDPD
    WOW!!! HPOA you guys let this moron speak for you??? I THINK YOU NEED TO REPATRIATE THIS ONECARR

Unregistered
    LMAO turn it over to the HPOA? Holy shit you're delusional. The PBA sucks ass, but ill be damned if I vote to give the HPOA dominoes clique keys to the department. The friends and family plan would really be ****ing people at that point.

What we need is a third party like the FOP to come in and represent us, so there is a shake up in power.

Unregistered
    I am John the almighty stop this talk now, I am your leader I will continue to rule and do as I wish. I will be paid and receive my benefits as I see fit via my secret contract. You will follow me my minions and do as I say. The Great John has spoken.

Unregistered

Fat boy Rivera

Fat boy Rivera es un mariconson!!

Unregistered
    He's a fat slob that thinks he is running a crime family. Do yourselves a favor and dump the PBA!

Unregistered
    He's a fat slob that thinks he is running a crime family. Do yourselves a favor and dump the PBA!
    PBA is not the problem. The infrastructure, attorneys, most employees are awesome. The problem is the president who will lose next November , only 14 and a half months away. The issue is to who their are several outstanding board memebers who are eligible to run and would easily beat him now.

Unregistered
    PBA is not the problem. The infrastructure, attorneys, most employees are awesome. The problem is the president who will lose next November , only 14 and a half months away. The issue is to who their are several outstanding board memebers who are eligible to run and would easily beat him now.
    If that was true they wouldn't be board members LOL, John purges all that are even a remote threat to him. He will be president until their isn't anything more to take from us.

Unregistered
    If that was true they wouldn't be board members LOL, John purges all that are even a remote threat to him. He will be president until their isn't anything more to take from us.
    not true the top 20 votes geters are board members, the pres can only appoint the reps or vacancies on board so about 15 of the 40 board members are completely indpendant

you have several who may run besides steadman

david greenwell
    charles nanny
    eric mendez
    john jenkins
    james dixon

Unregistered
    not true the top 20 votes geters are board members, the pres can only appoint the reps or vacancies on board so about 15 of the 40 board members are completely indpendant

you have several who may run besides steadman

david greenwell
    charles nanny
    eric mendez
    john jenkins
    james dixon

SIlly silly person you, have you ever seen the vote count when it occurs? first Johns favorites get a certain amount of pre votes to ensure they will be on the board then the real votes are counted, its safe because only a low percentage of actual members vote

on your list Jenkins is a total John guy not going to do that, Nanny wont but should, greenwell might have retired if it was the traffic homicide guy, Mendez and Dixon couldn't get the votes

Unregistered
    SIlly silly person you, have you ever seen the vote count when it occurs? first Johns favorites get a certain amount of pre votes to ensure they will be on the board then the real votes are counted, its safe because only a low percentage of actual members vote

on your list Jenkins is a total John guy not going to do that, Nanny wont but should, greenwell might have retired if it was the traffic homicide guy, Mendez and Dixon couldn't get the votes
    i beg to differ, Jenkins was a John guy and a JP guy, JP screwed him he realizes john will do he now may run. Greenwell did retire but hes a life member of PBA and a vocal critic of Johns and is pissed at how they have treated the board so he says he may run. Nanney cannot run due to being a major. Years ago they changed the PBA bi-laws so the president and president only can nominate someone in appointed positions. John isnt stupid Nanney is a cop favorite and gets the most votes every elections from the rank and file despite being brass. John and them fear him because his influence over the troops, and outspoken truth telling, they freaked out when he walked out of the Gala but for whatever reason hasnt brought it up at the BOD meet. He can and will sway the next election to someone besides John since he cant run.
    Mendez left the board when JP hired him as a driver he should have left him as a spy, youre right noone would vote for him. Dixon actually ran and could have won based on his POC and Mdcr time but was either ineligible or pba took him out based on attendance. Some you lleft off that have a shot and are independant of John are Interian and Sosa booth are good and can win.

The latest issue is that John hired Luis Fuste and Pablo Lima as full time pba employees without board approval. He wants Pablo to run against steadman, but steadman should run against John and someone should run for VP as a ticket to take back the PBA so its more responsive to the needs of the rank and file not john and his cronies.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast