PBA dictator John Rivera out of control - Page 11
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Unregistered

We've been robbed!

Just like in baseball, we've been and are being robbed! Who's loyal to who, when the inner circle are all on the payroll with a vote?

What a scam!

Unregistered

Touchy

I understand Fat John is evasive and quite touchy at the roll calls, also, he takes his crew everywhere! So, who is left to conduct PBA business when they are all trying to keep a ton of your money, by telling you how wonderful the man who pays them is?

Total BS

Unregistered

Two men and a truck

Anybody seen this truck lately? Please give them the main number to the PBA and advise they to solicit for the pending departures!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    last night when questioned about hiring retired people at quite a cost John Rivera flipped out refused to allow people to speak. what is he hiding?
    You have your facts wrong AGAIN ( imagine that). He answered all the questions. And without hesitation. I think you might be thinking of Team Steadman member Orlando Sosa- when asked why he is under criminal investigation and suspension he stuttered and then said I don’t know.
    Just like a typical criminal answer.
    Hey any updates on why the property Steadman bought with a convicted felon was seized??? In Holmes county

Unregistered
    I understand Fat John is evasive and quite touchy at the roll calls, also, he takes his crew everywhere! So, who is left to conduct PBA business when they are all trying to keep a ton of your money, by telling you how wonderful the man who pays them is?

Total BS
    Has anyone noticed Nanney’s weird shapes head. Maybe that’s why he acts like he looks.

Unregistered
    Anybody seen this truck lately? Please give them the main number to the PBA and advise they to solicit for the pending departures!
    Yeah I saw Steadman packing up hos office. Shouldn’t be too difficult he didn’t do much in the 15 years but collected $90,000.00 a year plus his regular county salary

Unregistered
    Yeah I saw Steadman packing up hos office. Shouldn’t be too difficult he didn’t do much in the 15 years but collected $90,000.00 a year plus his regular county salary
    What a disgraceful way to talk about your employees, this is exactly why John needs to leave. Employees that have given many years to the PBA have been treated horribly over the last 3 years. Blanca the executive director/Office manager has turned employees against each other, and has caused nothing but turmoil. Hope this is all worth it for her and John!

Unregistered
    You have your facts wrong AGAIN ( imagine that). He answered all the questions. And without hesitation. I think you might be thinking of Team Steadman member Orlando Sosa- when asked why he is under criminal investigation and suspension he stuttered and then said I don’t know.
    Just like a typical criminal answer.
    Hey any updates on why the property Steadman bought with a convicted felon was seized??? In Holmes county
    John has such a great relationship with the command staff and has all the connections to get things done why doesn’t he call his contacts and find out for himself, instead he and his followers keep posting ridiculous rumors.

Unregistered
    What a disgraceful way to talk about your employees, this is exactly why John needs to leave. Employees that have given many years to the PBA have been treated horribly over the last 3 years. Blanca the executive director/Office manager has turned employees against each other, and has caused nothing but turmoil. Hope this is all worth it for her and John!
    Getting rid of a piece of crap like Steadman will be worth it. I hope they get rid of Georgianne too

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2823883]John has such a great relationship with the command staff and has all the connections to get things done why doesn’t he call his contacts and find out for himself, instead he and his followers keep posting ridiculous rumors.[/QUOT

Anyone know why Sosa is getting arrested? Hope my PBA dues isn’t used to represent him.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast