PBA dictator John Rivera out of control - Page 7
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Mike has always been a legend in his own mind.
    Everyone else saw him as an incapable Red Neck who got lucky.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Clifton never ever got us a raise. The best he could do is a one time crappy bonus. Now that the conversation has been started by trailer trash SS, let me tell you that the biggest theft is Steadman stahl for they " work" we pay him. Does he get paid or each selfie???? But he's not to blame Rivera brought him from nothing to this position. Stahl,is Riveras do boy. Don't be fooled. What throws people off,is that Stahl is a disloyal coward.
    He was a nothing cop in Homestead, I believe, and came over at the suggestion of Rivera. After that he has led a cushy life at the PBA disappearing for weeks at a time.
    I wonder if they let prisoners have access to LEO Affairs? just sayin...it'll be interesting when Rivera has had enough of the five or six Steadmans' minions commenst and threats, and releases what Steadman believes he erased from his computer, how they all react when is placed in cuffs. Even KFR couldn't ignore this...

Unregistered
    My experience with dealing with the PBA as a member was really soured about how they handle complaints about the previous contract.

I was told by the PBA legal team I would have to SUE them, if I felt they were not properly representing their membership, when I complained about how the insurance changes and how the PBA was pushing them to the members, not explaining how badly it affected "single" membership.

What sort of shit is that? It wasn't even a hey we understand your concerns and will work on a solution that doesn't effect the single members as badly. Instead I got, "well if you think we are misrepresenting how we are doing things to the membership you will have to sue us".

Really? There is some definite shady shit going down over there if they get triggered that badly from a simple phone call with concerns.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2817395]I wonder if they let prisoners have access to LEO Affairs? just sayin...it'll be interesting when Rivera has had enough of the five or six Steadmans' minions commenst and threats, and releases what Steadman believes he erased from his computer, how they all react when is placed in cuffs. Even KFR couldn't ignore this...

How would anyone know what was on Steadman computer or anyone else's computer at the PBA, unless SOMEONE has access? Has the PBA computers been hacked, the members should be notified that their personal information is at risk. Who is the IT person John has hired and who are they providing information to that is on PBA computers?

Unregistered
    My experience with dealing with the PBA as a member was really soured about how they handle complaints about the previous contract.

I was told by the PBA legal team I would have to SUE them, if I felt they were not properly representing their membership, when I complained about how the insurance changes and how the PBA was pushing them to the members, not explaining how badly it affected "single" membership.

What sort of shit is that? It wasn't even a hey we understand your concerns and will work on a solution that doesn't effect the single members as badly. Instead I got, "well if you think we are misrepresenting how we are doing things to the membership you will have to sue us".

Really? There is some definite shady shit going down over there if they get triggered that badly from a simple phone call with concerns.
    So, did you sue or,were you just making empty threats and didn't have the guts to pull the trigger. Or, maybe there was nothing to sue about in the first place

Unregistered
    Crawl back in Rivera's arse you moron. You have probably suckled on the PBA nipple for 30 years and have been privy to the good ole boy syndrome- something most of us have not. Nelson Perry and Michael Clifton did a lot for the PBA and Rivera also did at one time but how many more years is he going to be around? He is retired! Let someone else steer the ship and fight for our future. You, suck arse go F yourself. You sound like the Pullitas F who now makes a six figure salary and is also retired.
    Steadman makes six figures at the pba o top of his salary. Instead of using a county car he chooses to use an SUV paid by the pba. That's makes good financial sense. Wonder if the Treasurer is doing her duties and complaining about that. Oh, yeah- who is the treasurer anyway. Please post the name so we can ask questions of him.

Unregistered
    Fat boy Rivera es un mariconson!!
    You meant Delo

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2818194]
    I wonder if they let prisoners have access to LEO Affairs? just sayin...it'll be interesting when Rivera has had enough of the five or six Steadmans' minions commenst and threats, and releases what Steadman believes he erased from his computer, how they all react when is placed in cuffs. Even KFR couldn't ignore this...

How would anyone know what was on Steadman computer or anyone else's computer at the PBA, unless SOMEONE has access? Has the PBA computers been hacked, the members should be notified that their personal information is at risk. Who is the IT person John has hired and who are they providing information to that is on PBA computers?
    All that can be explained at Steadman's trial

Unregistered
    Crawl back in Rivera's arse you moron. You have probably suckled on the PBA nipple for 30 years and have been privy to the good ole boy syndrome- something most of us have not. Nelson Perry and Michael Clifton did a lot for the PBA and Rivera also did at one time but how many more years is he going to be around? He is retired! Let someone else steer the ship and fight for our future. You, suck arse go F yourself. You sound like the Pullitas F who now makes a six figure salary and is also retired.
    Nanney what time is the cross burning?

Unregistered
    Mike has always been a legend in his own mind.
    Everyone else saw him as an incapable Red Neck who got lucky.
    He was useless then and is worse now. Let him take his hypochondriac ass back into the hills of North Carolina

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast