Here is what will happen:

President John Rivera
    Executive VP: John Jenkins
    VP: David Greenwell
    Secretary: Luis Fuste
    Treasurer: MaryAnn Stahl
    Sgt. At Arms: Michelle Durand
    Chaplain: Al Lopez

Whether you like it or not, start supporting these people! Elections are pretty much over.

Say goodbye to Stead, maybe he can learn how to be a Police Officer, let alone a Sergenat (NEVER SUPERVISED ANYONE, made it at PBA, and has NO IDEA what that position means or entitles)

Say goodbye Davis, you have 30 plus years on and in the investment, leave while Trump has you rich in the stock market.

Say goodbye Pablo, you are retired and enjoy it.

Ps, David Greenwell will TAP OUT within 6 months, when he has to work 5 days a week, and can’t fish or travel!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here is what will happen:

President John Rivera
    Executive VP: John Jenkins
    VP: David Greenwell
    Secretary: Luis Fuste
    Treasurer: MaryAnn Stahl
    Sgt. At Arms: Michelle Durand
    Chaplain: Al Lopez

Whether you like it or not, start supporting these people! Elections are pretty much over.

Say goodbye to Stead, maybe he can learn how to be a Police Officer, let alone a Sergenat (NEVER SUPERVISED ANYONE, made it at PBA, and has NO IDEA what that position means or entitles)

Say goodbye Davis, you have 30 plus years on and in the investment, leave while Trump has you rich in the stock market.

Say goodbye Pablo, you are retired and enjoy it.

Ps, David Greenwell will TAP OUT within 6 months, when he has to work 5 days a week, and can’t fish or travel!
    Pablo doesn’t eve work 5 days a week and he is on the board AND a paid full time employee! Corrections has a very large base, they will keep a corrections in driver on the board and vote in Steadman!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pablo doesn’t eve work 5 days a week and he is on the board AND a paid full time employee! Corrections has a very large base, they will keep a corrections in driver on the board and vote in Steadman!
    You voted for Hillary Clinton for sure! Keep smoking the peace pipe with the boys from the DEEP SOUTH..... This is the 305 baby, not IDAHO!

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2824547]You voted for Hillary Clinton for sure! Keep smoking the peace pipe with the boys from the DEEP SOUTH..... This is the 305 baby, not IDAHO![/QUOTE

Working hard Nikki and crew?, it will all be over soon Nikki, you may want to get your dr’s notes together for your light duty position at communications.

Unregistered
    If Jenkins becomes VP, I'll end my membership. Guy is a dirtbag.

Unregistered

What a Roster

If that is True, We are Doomed:
    Facts...
    President-A Theft & Adulter who is a Tyrant & False Preacher who says he is “Pro Cops” But keeps his 33 in Office next to him. Is in bed with the person who hates us the most. Ares only about $$ to maintain him.

VP-ADULTER & BS expert. A Leech, who attaches himself to whoever is trending..paraded in the district with
    a 33, had offspring, got threatened by her Daddy & destroyed his wife & Kids now plays innocent. He is Blinded by the Destruction he created for himself. Hasn’t worked to deserve this position & will only support his lifestyle if Cheating & Fame.

Greenwell: A True Racist!!! Period. You should have seen him at the rollcall the other day!

How This list of people think people are loyal & don’t know secrets, This is a sandal in waiting! These guys get away with such misconduct is beyond me. The PBA is a vault of Lies, Theft & Betrayal to cops, Family & Honor. These guys are Clueless to think they can hide their true persona. Sad that it’s suck slime pickings, it’s seems like a done deal but yes friends we are Doomed.

Unregistered
    He is an opportunistic MF, his best trait is his Wife! A Sh*t talker & Lazy wanna be! What his wife sees in him I cannot wrap my brain around! The guy has defiled what it is to respect your home. He will Push his own aagenda to benefit himself, Steadman will NOT be able Lead! He will only take this position to go out & get more “ on Duty tasks, like he did in His other postion while the rest of us worked! Stipend, lavish lunches and hanging out with DAVIS, maybe a few more Trips. What the Hell has happened to our Union, when we select a Dirtbag like that to Represent us. That little scandal with ball players and prostitutes, he was in it and BS his way out of it.

Unregistered
    He will Abuse the PBA like his did his wife’s loyalty & his Babe. In pay $$ to See his wife Drag his baby mamas Simple Tail around. What a Gold Digger and Home WreckerI️ wish that little Scarlet would have tried me at the CARTER event. Acting better then everybody else with that Brat tearing up the place. Hey VPI️ will definitely end membership when you take office.

Unregistered
    GOD knows why he gives each of us a Battle, because Lord knows that chick & his cheating High & Mighty Self would’ve been Shaken like a Rug! The respect that is list when someone goes out & Disrespect his home is at times unrepairable. my heart goes out to his wife that has to deal with all this. Why people go onto this site and pick at a Scab, is beyond me. Stay focused on the real issue we haven’t received our ballots? What the agenda is for the next quarter? What this new PBA will provide? STOP disrespecting the WIFE! Is he a P.O. Crap YES, ALL 33’s it once a Thing ( Baby Mamas) lower then whale Dung, YES! But why allow someone like this to Run? Listen here, what every Religion you are life comes full circle and you pay what you have put out on this earth!

Unregistered
    They say take a a look at someone’s Character & it will reveal their Intent!! Well The PBA is Known for Theft, Betrayal & Lies now A ballot scandal. That Character is pure Dishonesty & Our Future with a Clueless President & a Fornicator VP is Grime! We will not have an open & upfront Expenditure report that is posted online as promised. We won’t Uosates to our contracts & the place will be crawling with 33 hookups, Lavish Lunches On outmr dime & we end up screwed he same place we are Now. Just finished my shift & went to get my Ballot from mail....SURPRISE it’s not there.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast