PBA dictator John Rivera out of control
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PBA dictator John Rivera out of control

last night when questioned about hiring retired people at quite a cost John Rivera flipped out refused to allow people to speak. what is he hiding?

Unregistered
    it right as the president i didn't see anyone speak up

Unregistered
    Several board members were off who usually are very vocal. Nanney is out of town and is always got an opinion on everything and is the most respected by troops. Abandandalo actually had the balls to speak up and confront the dictator next meeting should be fireworks as this issues isnt done.

John gave an frickin award to the public defenders as a law enforcement award WTF, several people walked out of the gala after that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Several board members were off who usually are very vocal. Nanney is out of town and is always got an opinion on everything and is the most respected by troops. Abandandalo actually had the balls to speak up and confront the dictator next meeting should be fireworks as this issues isnt done.

John gave an frickin award to the public defenders as a law enforcement award WTF, several people walked out of thgala after that.
    Awards are the least of our problems. The PBA was once powerful under Nelson Perry and remained so even thru Mike Clifton. As predicted by some of the older guys at the time, Rivera turned the PBA into his personal fiefdom and now our union is nothing but an extension of the HPOA, full of political hopefuls looking to be promoted and with little desire to help our officers. It is not just Rivera that needs to go, his paramour, the street corner lawyer and the heir in waiting/bodyguard are also part of the problem and the three of them need to be shown the door as well. I hope every member attends the next meeting and finally tells this local version of Tony Soprano to pick up his bags and head off to his Broward County mansion to pasture.

Unregistered

Question about hiring retired

By any chance was the question about the Board members hiring people who have already retired and completed the DROP?? People like Rivera? I'm not sure if Steadman Stahl falls into that catagory but anyone in a position that has retired should have said goodbye a long time ago. WE the members are paying for them to stay!!
    It's time to do something. Together, and we need to be together, and accomplish the objective which should be showing several people the door. PLEASE we need to contact PERC and get moving. I'm sure there are a lot of members that have ideas and others that may be afraid to come forward and say anything since John Boy and his dancing monkeys like to kick members out of the PBA for daring to question him. Enough ladies and gentlemen, Enough.

Maybe the first step is to say, Mr. Rivera, Mr. Stahl and your sister Maryann Stahl, thank you for your years of service but your service is no longer needed. (Feel free to add any ideas or name you may feel appropriate)
    Please submit your letter of retirement by Friday.

We are all open to suggestions. The PBA has lost it's way. It's no longer the voice of law enforcement.

Unregistered

Sounds A Lot Like HO

By any chance was the question about the Board members hiring people who have already retired and completed the DROP?? People like Rivera? I'm not sure if Steadman Stahl falls into that catagory but anyone in a position that has retired should have said goodbye a long time ago. WE the members are paying for them to stay!!
    It's time to do something. Together, and we need to be together, and accomplish the objective which should be showing several people the door. PLEASE we need to contact PERC and get moving. I'm sure there are a lot of members that have ideas and others that may be afraid to come forward and say anything since John Boy and his dancing monkeys like to kick members out of the PBA for daring to question him. Enough ladies and gentlemen, Enough.

Maybe the first step is to say, Mr. Rivera, Mr. Stahl and your sister Maryann Stahl, thank you for your years of service but your service is no longer needed. (Feel free to add any ideas or name you may feel appropriate)
    Please submit your letter of retirement by Friday.

We are all open to suggestions. The PBA has lost it's way. It's no longer the voice of law enforcement.

I heard this speech before, sounds just like Hernan Organdipshitz trying to stir the crowd. I haven't had a chance yet to ask John how seeing your bald mug on TV felt. I wonder if he'll make some cut outs for you and JD. I wonder if John will move to revoke your membership you PO scum sack of shit.

Unregistered

John gave an frickin award to the public defenders as a law enforcement award WTF, several people walked out of the gala after that.
    we need a pba prez who cares about the troops, the day to day issues cops face

Unregistered
    Listen I have my contract you cant fire or get rid of me so done worry about it. Besides no one know what it in it a secret.

Unregistered
    Listen I have my contract you cant fire or get rid of me so done worry about it. Besides no one know what it in it a secret.
    English please.

Unregistered

Johnny's Picks For 2016 Race

Glad to see how Johnny Soprano carries out his duties as our Prezi. Today the heat got out is horse picks for the political stooge positions of 2016. John WTF? you had to keep at it, making a point that your the King and do what you want with our money. On behalf of JM I'd like to thank you for the endorsement of our very great friend for many years in District 11. Really it means a lot to see your gestures and how your message went out today just like in 2012. Don't worry our friend JM won't hold any grudges he understands the ignorance and stubborn ego underneath that lunatic head of yours. Don't worry keep endorsing the quitter and enemies, it just shows your picks and choices are terrible. Why don't you use our hard earned money you seem to throw away in useless advertising on issues to expose the corruption eating away at this department. I am sure later you'll blame the printer, Pablito Putica, Stairway Troll, or your body guard Steff the Warship. Look its time to go Johnny, just turn it all over to the HPOA, we'll make sure the troops get represented with thier automatic hard earned cash dues. See we don't endorse or fund political campaigns, it's the way it should be. Use that cash to educate folks on how the county administration and Heads are lying and cheating them from thier services.

HPOA is the Future of MDPD

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast