Dolphin Male

Thread: Dolphin Male

Unregistered

Dolphin Male

As a Doral residen I will like 2 find out if Doral police is will taking policing dolphin mal. I does not like Sweetwater and prefer Doral help us safe there. I respect Doral police Abd would like to see him in neighburd mori.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As a Doral residen I will like 2 find out if Doral police is will taking policing dolphin mal. I does not like Sweetwater and prefer Doral help us safe there. I respect Doral police Abd would like to see him in neighburd mori.

No Mr. "Doral" resident. Doral will not be policing Dolphin Mall. As Dolphin mall is in the city of Sweetwater, not Doral. If you want to feel safe then cross back over to international mall.

Unregistered
    No Mr. "Doral" resident. Doral will not be policing Dolphin Mall. As Dolphin mall is in the city of Sweetwater, not Doral. If you want to feel safe then cross back over to international mall.
    But Dolphing ha moor stores and restaurangs not international I prefer Dolphing to shopping

Unregistered
    But Dolphing ha moor stores and restaurangs not international I prefer Dolphing to shopping

Then stop whining and let sweetwater do their jobs. As a matter of fact go on their forum.

Unregistered
    Tremendo raja yuca

Unregistered
    What's a raja yuca?