Moderator....wtf? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

adios

Ok. That's it. The moderator has totally surrendered this site to the radical homosexual anti cop Mejia by refusing to block him. I give up. I will not return to this site.

Unregistered

Why do all Negative Menocal threads get deleted

I seriously wonder who the moderator is, because all posts which are negative about the Menocal klan get deleted...Yet posts which are far worse remain on the site if they are about other people...Could one of the Tards be our Moderator?????

JOSE MEJIA
    I don't need to lie. You or whoever is posting ads and using my slogan "HASTA CUANDO!?" are merely trying to disparage my name. It's not going to work. And why wait until Aug. 15th?

I enjoy Cuban coffee almost every day at the Latin American Restaurant on SW 107th Ave. You know which one. I'll be there shortly as a matter of fact. I'm in the mood for some good Cuban coffee. I'm all ears. And you see I put my name as I always do because I am NOT intimated.

COSW's brothers and sisters in blue love me as I love them. You merely represent the select few bad apples that Chief Placido hopefully will get rid of soon!

Unregistered

Brothers and Sisters in Blue, Select Few Bad Apples

Quote Originally Posted by JOSE MEJIA View Post
    I don't need to lie. You or whoever is posting ads and using my slogan "HASTA CUANDO!?" are merely trying to disparage my name. It's not going to work. And why wait until Aug. 15th?

I enjoy Cuban coffee almost every day at the Latin American Restaurant on SW 107th Ave. You know which one. I'll be there shortly as a matter of fact. I'm in the mood for some good Cuban coffee. I'm all ears. And you see I put my name as I always do because I am NOT intimated.

COSW's brothers and sisters in blue love me as I love them. You merely represent the select few bad apples that Chief Placido hopefully will get rid of soon!
    Mejia, I am calling you a liar. You ARE the one who posted about 40 threads of crap on here. Some of the terms you just used in your last post are identical to that which was posted in the harassing threads. Terms such as "brothers and sisters in blue", and "select few bad apples." And I see you just re-started the harassing threads again. You just can't stop, can you?
    You know what you are doing is so wrong because you are trying to distance yourself from what you write, yet you keep posting. And yes, we do look forward to chatting with your ass on Monday. Bring it on!

Unregistered
    Moderator, you are doing a great job. Thank you!

Unregistered

Really

Mr Mejia grow up. Let's link your past..leave it alone..

Grow up...

Why Is It Gone?
    I can't believe Manny's thread, which was 100% cop issues orientated, was deleted by the moderator. Isn't that exactly what this forum was created for?
    First this Mejia nut comes on here and successfully shuts down this forum every day with his nonsense. And one can argue that the moderator is just as bad....he deletes EVERYTHING.
    I would be interested to know what terms Manny's thread violated because the only logical reason that comes to mind points to some nasty department politics.

Unregistered

Candela

So narrow minded. And this is the police force that costs our city most of its budget? Talk about ridiculous!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So narrow minded. And this is the police force that costs our city most of its budget? Talk about ridiculous!
    How dare you criticize COSWPD! Even your buddy Manny posted yesterday something to the effect of " we may be corrupt but we respond to calls fast!"
    He motivated the entire department!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12