Morale in Dade County???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Morale in Dade County???

LOL.... Along with quality of officers...please. I'd hope that most of them never have to show up for back up.

Unregistered
    Why did a captain and LT. transfer out of there

Unregistered
    they couldn't hack it - that's why they left

Unregistered
    I personally have mad respect for Andy! You probably lost one of your best.

Unregistered
    The lack of experience at the supervisory level is the cause of the declining morale. Current supervisor's have no idea how to supervise and are afraid of letting their guys work.

We've taken an oath, carry a badge and gun yet aren't trusted to carry out our day as we see fit. What ever happen to priority patrol. Who determines the priority? There needs to be formality to the way we carry out our mission, not on a squad to squad basis.

Word on the street is that Officers are unhappy and looking for options outside of the agency.

The top guns need to realize what's going on and make immediate adjustments.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lack of experience at the supervisory level is the cause of the declining morale. Current supervisor's have no idea how to supervise and are afraid of letting their guys work.

We've taken an oath, carry a badge and gun yet aren't trusted to carry out our day as we see fit. What ever happen to priority patrol. Who determines the priority? There needs to be formality to the way we carry out our mission, not on a squad to squad basis.

Word on the street is that Officers are unhappy and looking for options outside of the agency.

The top guns need to realize what's going on and make immediate adjustments.
    The main problem is there is a lack of experience at all levels of supervision to include the "top guns". Just look around at the tenure of management.

Big boi
    Two words Off Duty

Unregistered

Two other words

Quote Originally Posted by Big boi View Post
    Two words Off Duty
    I worked there for years and I would add two more words- no clue!

Unregistered
    When FWC and DEP merged, the wrong agency survived.
    The FWC organizational culture is so assbackwards and entrenched in decades of that toxic Tallahassee mentality that it needs to be put out of its misery. Need to get rid of all those office bound bureaucrats with badges and guns and let the districts identify their own problems and come up with their own solutions. Reward performance and empower the officers to be creative forward thinkers.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When FWC and DEP merged, the wrong agency survived.
    The FWC organizational culture is so assbackwards and entrenched in decades of that toxic Tallahassee mentality that it needs to be put out of its misery. Need to get rid of all those office bound bureaucrats with badges and guns and let the districts identify their own problems and come up with their own solutions. Reward performance and empower the officers to be creative forward thinkers.
    Talk about assbackwards- FWC does not have districts, we have regions. You remind me of the Democrats. You (they) lost, so get over it! DEP should have never had criminal law enforcement as it was created as a civil regulatory Dept.
    Get with the program or get lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast