New Agent Cars - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Agent Cars

Unregistered
    Agreed. My LTs work 3x harder than the captain

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most agents I know work 4 hours a day on a good day. 6 tops if they are a go-getter. 8 if they are under the influence of Flakka. The ones who work 6 and 8 claim 8 hours a day. The ones who work 4 hours a day claim 9 or 10. True story!

Most LT's I know are hammer down from the minute they go on-duty til the end of the day putting out the fires caused by the agents who only work 4 hours a day. Considering ABT has the lowest paid LT's in State LE I say a big FU if you have a problem with them getting a new car. They earned it!
    You make a valid point and thanks for that. While I have little respect for a LT that didn't do an agents job, I have NO respect for a captain that never did a LT's OR agents job. My LT does have a longer day due to dealing with "special needs" agents and inspectors. I see most of his time spent with just a couple that have one year of experience 10 to 15 times. If he will stay around because he gets a new ride, more power to him.

Unregistered
    Where are they? How are they being divided between north and south?

Unregistered
    Where are they? How are they being divided between north and south?
    Calm down Judy. If you don't already have the details, you aren't getting a new ride. Check back next year.

Unregistered
    The Jeeps are hot garbage. Econo crap designed by the parent company FIAT. I understand the desire for a new ride, but 3 years from now you might be glad you had to wait till next year for something else. Back to shining my boots.

Unregistered
    The Jeeps are hot garbage. Econo crap designed by the parent company FIAT. I understand the desire for a new ride, but 3 years from now you might be glad you had to wait till next year for something else. Back to shining my boots.
    My favorite LT likes to say - "Never forget everything supplied to you by ABT was the result of a low bid"
    The last jeep worth a crap was the CJ-5.

Unregistered
    Has anyone gotten a jeep yet? How are they? They cant be a bad as the nitros

Unregistered
    Has anyone gotten a jeep yet? How are they? They cant be a bad as the nitros
    I don't care for the leather seating but the 400 watt stereo is nice. Minor issues but I had to drill out the cup holder to fit my Yeti. I would have preferred an F250 SD Crew but all things considered it isn't bad.

Unregistered
    Are we ever getting anymore pickups?

Unregistered
    Are we ever getting anymore pickups?
    Seems unlikely for the foreseeable future.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast