James Mclynas Scumbag - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Yo

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McLieness is a complete azzhole. 100 days to election and then what James? Not that it really matters anyway cause nobody even knows who you are or listens to your stupid diatribes anyway. Your BFF with crazy Pound so I guess to go to he courthouse and stand way way way away from where anyone can hear you and talk to each other. BTW, James who gave you the $6k to file. You don't even have a job?
    Your information is totally wrong. I did work for the man. Yes he's eccentric but he's not wrong.

Unregistered
    Your information is totally wrong. I did work for the man. Yes he's eccentric but he's not wrong.
    Mclynas is a side show freak just like Greg Pound. No one will give him the votes or money to win shit.

Unregistered
    He is an insecure nut job that hates cops.

Unregistered
    He paid you so you say he not wrong. Sure I believe you. He is CRAZY and VERY WRONG!!! The man is a FREAK SHOW!!! He has more baggage than Samsonite and is just a plain hater who lies and stirs up crap.

Unregistered
    You idiots do realize that this post is two years old, right? lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123