Sgt Mendoza demotrion? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I hope the City Manager is reading this or one of you rats drop a dime on this poor excuse for a Sergeant. Focus your efforts and energy on getting the stripes off this clowns uniform. I get to see first hand his poor excuse of supervision every night at work. It is NOT pretty!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope the City Manager is reading this or one of you rats drop a dime on this poor excuse for a Sergeant. Focus your efforts and energy on getting the stripes off this clowns uniform. I get to see first hand his poor excuse of supervision every night at work. It is NOT pretty!!!
    The guy is not a good supervisor, plain and simple!

Unregistered
    Yes we all know he is not good. I'm just letting you know the obvious. Nothing will happen and in the end he will continue to be a supervisor and the group will just have to endure and continue with limited frustration. Do you really think they will demote him. I recall awhile ago the same thing with yet another sgt who took his badge off and nothing happened with that also. So this sgt will be in the clear and we will have to move on.

Unregistered
    Just because you are having a rift with him doesn't mean everyone thinks the same or at least the majority. I think we all have a small list of names on our mind that we know should have never been promoted or at least passed Sgt probation.

Unregistered
    Just because you are having a rift with him doesn't mean everyone thinks the same or at least the majority. I think we all have a small list of names on our mind that we know should have never been promoted or at least passed Sgt probation.
    I think there is more than one person that feels this guy needs to be demoted. Lets just leave it at that!

Unregistered
    I think there is more than one person that feels this guy needs to be demoted. Lets just leave it at that!
    He is clueless and makes some real stupid moves that are basic academy taught skills. The sad part is he has young guys that are seeing him in action and think that its okay to do some real unsafe things. Please pull your head out of the sand, no one has a rift with him as much as many see how unqualified to be a front line supervisor. I wish they would promote Gallardo then we would have a Sergeant we could respect.

Unregistered
    How does a city still allow this person to supervise officers? I am appalled the city has not done anything , suspend ? demote? reprimand ? Being a long time resident of Miramar since 1979 I have watched the city change but to allow this to happen is ridiculous. To allow this sergeant to continue to supervise is asinine !
    Well said !

Unregistered
    Well said !
    A real man would own up to their mistakes , Mendoza would never .

Unregistered
    They promoted a really good group last round. Only thing to do is hope they continue with same mindset. Again last promotions were well done. Next is to hope people like Armiento and Yepez talent is utilized properly.

Unregistered
    They promoted a really good group last round. Only thing to do is hope they continue with same mindset. Again last promotions were well done. Next is to hope people like Armiento and Yepez talent is utilized properly.
    Well said , but it would make sense.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast