Sgt Mendoza demotrion? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said , but it would make sense.
    Come on already flush the toilet on this turd!!! Demote Mendoza!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    come on already flush the toilet on this turd!!! Demote mendoza!!!
    get rid of the snake !

Unregistered
    He is clueless and makes some real stupid moves that are basic academy taught skills. The sad part is he has young guys that are seeing him in action and think that its okay to do some real unsafe things. Please pull your head out of the sand, no one has a rift with him as much as many see how unqualified to be a front line supervisor. I wish they would promote Gallardo then we would have a Sergeant we could respect.
    Thanks for your input Edgar!😀

Unregistered
    Haha gallardo the biggest butt kisser,teachers pet, sergeants pet, ray blacks pet mouse. Is it me or does he look like that turtle he found.

Unregistered
    Thanks for your input Edgar!😀
    There are many who agree there are many sgts who do not know what they are doing . Simply look at their backgrounds as police officers . They were not leaders then and they would like to lead due to rank , they will never be leaders . Many are snakes in the grass , such a shame this is what our department has become . Look where they hide the biggest loser sgt out of all of them ( the hugest loser sgts RW,OM,TS,JB) add if you choose , in training . Along with his partner in crime , Sanchez . The blind leading the blind . Mr. Knownothing please meet Mr. Knowless .....how do they hold their heads up high...
    Before anyone says " If you do not like it then leave " , I can gurantee you I have been here long enough and earned my right to squawk.

Unregistered

Really blue?

It's an absolute shame that grown people are acting like a bunch of high schoolers. Name calling, talking about mothers, and how much money is made.... you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You go on a website in order to remain anonymous and bash others success and failures. WOW! It's disgusting. And to think, you are the individuals keeping Miramar safe. If someone gets demoted or fired, don't celebrate that. If someone gets an award, even if you believe they don't deserve it, send a congratulations. The police brother/sisterhood can't be as tight as the media makes it seem; especially after reading this thread and others. How can you salute a fallen brother and sister with the same hand you used to stab them in the back? How can you say that you'll protect each other and then with the same tongue curse and belittle each other? Grow up! I'll continue to pray for your safety and now I'll also pray that God will give some of you peace in your spirit. I love all the men and women in blue. God bless.

Unregistered
    It's an absolute shame that grown people are acting like a bunch of high schoolers. Name calling, talking about mothers, and how much money is made.... you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You go on a website in order to remain anonymous and bash others success and failures. WOW! It's disgusting. And to think, you are the individuals keeping Miramar safe. If someone gets demoted or fired, don't celebrate that. If someone gets an award, even if you believe they don't deserve it, send a congratulations. The police brother/sisterhood can't be as tight as the media makes it seem; especially after reading this thread and others. How can you salute a fallen brother and sister with the same hand you used to stab them in the back? How can you say that you'll protect each other and then with the same tongue curse and belittle each other? Grow up! I'll continue to pray for your safety and now I'll also pray that God will give some of you peace in your spirit. I love all the men and women in blue. God bless.
    Good point Sgt . OM , ironically all which was said is what you are , A back stabber

Unregistered
    Good point Sgt . OM , ironically all which was said is what you are , A back stabber
    I second what was said !

Unregistered
    The sad truth is that we do not have enough positions to hide all the spineless, clueless Sgt's in our department. There is only 1 CRO Sgt and 2 SRO Sgt's and those positions are already held by individuals who should have never been promoted.

Unregistered
    The sad truth is that we do not have enough positions to hide all the spineless, clueless Sgt's in our department. There is only 1 CRO Sgt and 2 SRO Sgt's and those positions are already held by individuals who should have never been promoted.
    Agreed , well there is one Sgt hiding on White Alpha West who is waiting for one of those spineless positions . Cheese eater ! SGT RW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast