Road patrol never issued a ballot to vote
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Road patrol never issued a ballot to vote

I find it interesting that Mr Ethical and transparent sheriff Isreal received an endorsement from road patrol IUPA. Mr Isreal and his cohorts tauting that this is the first time in BSO history that union members were entitled to choose their sheriffs candidate endorsement after slaying the big bad dragon PBA. However, after all the smoke has settled,it has come to the attention that not only were numerous deputies not even aware they were entitled to vote, they flat out never even received a ballot to vote their candidate of choose.

What's Isreals explanation for this ..would love to hear the B.S. Political spin on this one. I knew there was no,way the deputies were dumb enough to support this clown esp. After that insult of a contract offer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I find it interesting that Mr Ethical and transparent sheriff Isreal received an endorsement from road patrol IUPA. Mr Isreal and his cohorts tauting that this is the first time in BSO history that union members were entitled to choose their sheriffs candidate endorsement after slaying the big bad dragon PBA. However, after all the smoke has settled,it has come to the attention that not only were numerous deputies not even aware they were entitled to vote, they flat out never even received a ballot to vote their candidate of choose.

What's Isreals explanation for this ..would love to hear the B.S. Political spin on this one. I knew there was no,way the deputies were dumb enough to support this clown esp. After that insult of a contract offer.
    Apparently IUPA is quickly learning how to lie and cheat to its membership. It just doesn't make sense to believe that a majority of deputies would back Israel after he offered us such a pathetic contract. For all the BS you complained about with the PBA, you are now doing the exact same thing.

Unregistered

Vote

Well, when only a little over a hundred people sent back the survey, there is little sympathy for people that disgreed with the results.

Unregistered
    The survey was emailed to every member fool. No ballet was mailed. It was a survey that was emailed to the members. I received the survey and I work on the road. So before you complain crybaby pba sympathizer learn the facts.

Unregistered
    The survey was emailed to every member fool. No ballet was mailed. It was a survey that was emailed to the members. I received the survey and I work on the road. So before you complain crybaby pba sympathizer learn the facts.
    Bullsheetttt on that one my friend, I along with numerous others never even received a survey. Interesting enough though, I have received every other email sent except the survey . Checked spam, junk, nothing. Also confirmed with. Three other guys who never received it. Your turn!!!!

Unregistered
    I received the survey...

Unregistered
    i wear a wig and hi heel's and i got a survey

Unregistered
    Bullsheetttt on that one my friend, I along with numerous others never even received a survey. Interesting enough though, I have received every other email sent except the survey . Checked spam, junk, nothing. Also confirmed with. Three other guys who never received it. Your turn!!!!
    If you gave Iupa a correct personal email you would have received the survey. Try Lazyuselessdeputy@bso.com next time....I'm sure it will get to you.

Unregistered
    I perform at le Boy where the boyz are, and I got the survey!

Unregistered
    The survey went to our personal emails fool.
    Next time get off your lazy tail and contact iupa like they asked to update your personal email. You can't blame the union for being a lazy pba sympothizer. Now go back to the corner and cry you pba hack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast