Fondo's and Jone's yard signs vandalized.

Unregistered

Fondo's and Jone's yard signs vandalized.

SI people start already with the stealing and vandalizing the opponent's yard signs/banners. They did it in 2012

and they are doing it now. Watch out Fondo, Jones and Vazquez! These people are angry and they are violent! They are not BSO employees for the most part. They are getting hired to "help" Scott's campaign.

Unregistered
    They are a bunch of kids. Deputy Golberg is in charge of those little thugs.

Unregistered
    They will get arrested if caught and they will tell who sent them.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    They will get arrested if caught and they will tell who sent them.
    They won't get arrested because you idiots are hanging under trees drinking slurpees and spending your dumbass lives on this site!

Unregistered
    I'm not on this site all the time. I'm putting signs for Jones and Fondo at the same time. I just don't want that thug we have to win again lol

Unregistered
    SI people start already with the stealing and vandalizing the opponent's yard signs/banners. They did it in 2012

and they are doing it now. Watch out Fondo, Jones and Vazquez! These people are angry and they are violent! They are not BSO employees for the most part. They are getting hired to "help" Scott's campaign.
    Sorry, but Jones, Fondo and Jules are so insignificant politically that the SI people could care less what those losers do. Haven't you noticed that (unlike 2012) SI isn't attacking any of his opponents ... heck, he won't even mention their names at events. It would be like an 800 lbs gorilla caring about some mosquito buzzing around. Not worth the attention.

Unregistered
    I'm not on this site all the time. I'm putting signs for Jones and Fondo at the same time. I just don't want that thug we have to win again lol
    Jones??? Gag me!

Unregistered

I think it was karps people

The night owls video to follow, real seedy people.

DP

Unregistered
    Jones??? Gag me!
    Black lives don't matter?