Israel is a disaster.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Israel is a disaster.

Amy! What the hell have you done? The Sheriff looks not only older but all stressed out, angry and anxious!

We have no idea why he kept you running his campaign. Please go away and boss get a new campaign Manager

and fast.

GK

Unregistered
    I think most of us just want Scott to go. I'm good with Jones or Fondo. Scott sucks

Unregistered

Sheriff Scott Israel Best Sheriff Ever

Sheriff Israel is doing such an awesome Job, there are requests from other agencies around the country asking Sheriff Israel to visit and trouble shoot their agencies.

Thank you Sheriff Scott Israel, proud supporter of Sheriff Scott Israel 2016

The Cowboy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Israel is doing such an awesome Job, there are requests from other agencies around the country asking Sheriff Israel to visit and trouble shoot their agencies.

Thank you Sheriff Scott Israel, proud supporter of Sheriff Scott Israel 2016

The Cowboy
    Ok Don Maines.

Unregistered
    scott may have been a good cop when he was in his 20's with flpd, i haven'nt heard to much about his exploits,

for modern day policeing scott has lost his touch and has become a social worker/politician
    i will give him credit for all his speaking engagements , but is it really for the public good
    or for the pot of gold after being a elected official for 2 consecutive terms ?
    social worker scott has lot touch with reality and panders to every sub political group to get votes.
    what he should be doing if he had back bone, is point the finger at the county commission for what ever
    social service's are needed or the cities. he's already fighting with them anyway or is it a show
    like in ' pro wrestling' good newspaper junk reading ?

does his political appointed ' retired fort lauderdale police ' command staff reall have the interest of the citizens
    in their heart or are they another group of bobble heads collecting big money pandering to the non police
    objectives of scott israel ?

let's see correct me if i am wrong.... this group of cronies are paid big money from the get go
    health insurance ( none from FLPD WHEN THEY RETIRED ) ?
    SPECIAL RISK RETIREMENT ( OVER PAID OFFICE WORKERS )

we the citizens . police, corrections, firefighters deserve better !!!
    are we not sick and tired of electing lesser of the two evil's ?

is browrad county tax payers going to continue to pay for klones of ' ira goldberg' faux captain !!!!!!!!!!

we can do better !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Copied from black hand society's

The roots of the broward sheriff can be traced to the county as early as the 1915. However, the term as normally used in English specifically refers to the organization established by broward by democrats in the ft lauderdale during the 1915 who, though fluent in their nyc /chicago style politics , had no access in leadership or even a grammar school education. A minority of the appointed command staff formed criminal syndicates, living alongside each other. By 2012 BSO operations were firmly established in the I ALL communities of major NEIGHBORHOODS . In 1907, The BSO in FT LAUDERDALE established a school designed to train members in the use of the POLITICAL CRONISM, ' RIGGED PROMOTIONAL EXAMS.Although more successful DEPUTIES s were usually targeted, possibly as many as 90% of OF BSO COMMAND STAFF USUALLY USE THREATENING AND INTIMIDATION AS A COVER FOR LEADERSHIP ABILITIES.

Unregistered

Is this in bso ?

Political corruption is the use of powers by government officials for illegitimate private gain. An illegal act by an officeholder constitutes political corruption only if the act is directly related to their official duties, is done under color of law or involves trading in influence.

Forms of corruption vary, but include bribery, extortion, cronyism, nepotism, gombeenism, parochialism patronage, influence peddling, graft, and embezzlement. Corruption may facilitate criminal enterprise such as drug trafficking, money laundering, and human trafficking, though is not restricted to these activities. Misuse of government power for other purposes, such as repression of political opponents and general police brutality, is also considered political corruption.

The activities that constitute illegal corruption differ depending on the country or jurisdiction. For instance, some political funding practices that are legal in one place may be illegal in another. In some cases, government officials have broad or ill-defined powers, which make it difficult to distinguish between legal and illegal actions. Worldwide, bribery alone is estimated to involve over 1 trillion US dollars annually.[1] A state of unrestrained political corruption is known as a kleptocracy, literally meaning "rule by thieves".

Some forms of corruption – now called "institutional corruption"[2] – are distinguished from bribery and other kinds of obvious personal gain. A similar problem of corruption arises in any institution that depends on financial support from people who have interests that may conflict with the primary purpose of the institution.

Unregistered
    cronyism play
    noun cro·ny·ism \-nē-ˌi-zəm\
    Popularity: Top 40% of words
    Simple Definition of cronyism

: the unfair practice by a powerful person (such as a politician) of giving jobs and other favors to friends

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary
    Examples: cronyism in a sentence
    Full Definition of cronyism

: partiality to cronies especially as evidenced in the appointment of political hangers-on to office without regard to their qualifications

See cronyism defined for English-language learners

Examples of cronyism in a sentence

The sheriff has been accused of cronyism.

Unregistered
    A political hack is a negative term ascribed to a person who is part of the political party apparatus, but whose intentions are more aligned with victory than personal conviction. The term "hired gun" is often used in tandem to further describe the moral bankruptcy of the "hack". When a group of political hacks of a similar political affiliation get together, they are sometimes called a political hack pack.[1] When one side of a debate has more political hacks than the other, this is referred to as a "hack gap" and gives an advantage to the side with more political hacks.[2][3]

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think most of us just want Scott to go. I'm good with Jones or Fondo. Scott sucks
    Yup I'm good with either one. Scottie is a thug, at least he sounds like one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast