Female face of BSO
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Female face of BSO

Is it just me or do the pictures on BSO Facebook make it look like there are only 2 female deputies? One in particular is shown ALL the time.

Early campaigning for a future election????? Hilarious.

Unregistered

Who???

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it just me or do the pictures on BSO Facebook make it look like there are only 2 female deputies? One in particular is shown ALL the time.

Early campaigning for a future election????? Hilarious.
    ???????? A LOT of pics are posted...initials at least would be helpful

Unregistered

Angry Homophobics

That's Laurie, our transgender deputy. You have a problem with that you homophobic? This agency is full of homophobic. They "use" them during election year every year and the dumbasses of the Dolphins Democrats endorse Israel thinking he's pro gay yeah right. You have to hear them in private how they talk about the "homos". The democratic community outreach only send the 2 females they have to gay events because the dudes say it's a "sin" to attend gay events! Go ahead and deny this Ira!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Wtf

That's Laurie, our transgender deputy. You have a problem with that you homophobic? This agency is full of homophobic. They "use" them during election year every year and the dumbasses of the Dolphins Democrats endorse Israel thinking he's pro gay yeah right. You have to hear them in private how they talk about the "homos". The democratic community outreach only send the 2 females they have to gay events because the dudes say it's a "sin" to attend gay events! Go ahead and deny this Ira!!!!!!!
    Dude!!! Wtf are you talking about!! LMFAO!!!

Unregistered
    Dude!!! Wtf are you talking about!! LMFAO!!!
    Ask Ira. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. Do you have his cell phone number?

Unregistered

Is It Worth It

Ask Ira. He knows exactly what I'm talking about. Do you have his cell phone number?
    NO! Which is why I say wtf r u talking about! If u know something then SAY IT!! Lmao!! I've been looking at the BSO FB pics and I will say this...their favorite is that bloodhound K9 female. No one else. This does not seem to fit into your thoughts though

Unregistered
    Actually I was referring to A R. Pretty sure she's not transgender.

Unregistered

It's UGLY

I'm sorry but it was a bad hire period. Call me homophobic or whatever BSO is and will continue to be the laughing stock of Law Enforcement for years to come.

Unregistered

You're Surprised?!

Actually I was referring to A R. Pretty sure she's not transgender.
    LOL! Yeah AR is definitely on BSO FB a lot because she has the contact number of who decides what is posted (Fishman or something). AR knows what she's doing.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    I'm sorry but it was a bad hire period. Call me homophobic or whatever BSO is and will continue to be the laughing stock of Law Enforcement for years to come.
    You are so afraid it's getting scary. Google "transgender police officers" and you will see there are SEVERAL large departments in the United States that employ transgender cops. Grow up Mr Hitler you are a dumb azz who still believes that only BSO has employees from the LGBT community. Read once and awhile and realize the world is bigger than your little racist neighborhood. I'll bet you are the guy who turns up his nose at his black and Hispanic neighbors. But please believe they hate you just as much as you hate them. Grow up dumb azz and answer the phone. The future is calling and you can only refuse to answer for so long before it completely passes you by.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast