Female face of BSO - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Hahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo A Tubbs View Post
    Wow. You are running the entire racist gauntlet. First Colonel Pollock was wrong because he was "looking out" for blacks. Now he's wrong because he's "looking out" for women. I guess we'll just sit back and wait for you posts about him "looking out" for the LGBT community and Latinos and you'll have the entire anarchy cookbook. Wow sad to see people with that sort of mentality in this day and age. HEY MCFLY. THE 1960's CALLED. THEY ARE WAITING FOR YOUR RETURN. Dumb azz
    YUP! Just waiting for the next group he "looks out" for!! 😉

Bruce Jenner

Bso *****es

You are all a bunch of girls. You hide behind this web site and talk crap. I hate each and every one of you, you're all a bunch of cowards

Unregistered
    You are so afraid it's getting scary. Google "transgender police officers" and you will see there are SEVERAL large departments in the United States that employ transgender cops. Grow up Mr Hitler you are a dumb azz who still believes that only BSO has employees from the LGBT community. Read once and awhile and realize the world is bigger than your little racist neighborhood. I'll bet you are the guy who turns up his nose at his black and Hispanic neighbors. But please believe they hate you just as much as you hate them. Grow up dumb azz and answer the phone. The future is calling and you can only refuse to answer for so long before it completely passes you by.
    You are what's wrong with a good moral society.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    And why is that? Because I'm progressive enough to understand the world is steadily changing, regardless how bad you miss the 1960's. I'm sorry you can't live back in the "good old days" anymore. I'm sorry you have to work with blacks, gays, hispanics and women. I'm sorry everything that has happened negative in your life is the fault of some minority group (wife leaving you, not getting a promotion, filing bankruptcy). And last but not least, I'm sorry you are such a huge racist dumb azz. Go away

Unregistered

Exclamation Cry for Help

And why is that? Because I'm progressive enough to understand the world is steadily changing, regardless how bad you miss the 1960's. I'm sorry you can't live back in the "good old days" anymore. I'm sorry you have to work with blacks, gays, hispanics and women. I'm sorry everything that has happened negative in your life is the fault of some minority group (wife leaving you, not getting a promotion, filing bankruptcy). And last but not least, I'm sorry you are such a huge racist dumb azz. Go away
    "I'm sorry everything that has happened negative in your life is the fault of some minority group (wife leaving you, not getting a promotion, filing bankruptcy)."

Tubbs, it's going to be okay. Just breathe. I'm sorry all those negative things you wrote happened to you but outing yourself in a leo forum is not the best place to air your private affairs. Come on in and I'll meet you on the 2nd floor and we'll get you the help you need. Remember, it's not your fault, it's everyone else's fault. Shhhhhh... it's going to be alright. I'm here now.

Love, Sonny

Senior Member LEO Affairs Sergeant Ricardo A Tubbs's Avatar
    I must admit that post was the single dumbest post ever. So you really are dumb eneough to think I was posting about myself? Wow. I'm. Sorry you are sooooo stupid. What a dumb azz

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I'm sorry everything that has happened negative in your life is the fault of some minority group (wife leaving you, not getting a promotion, filing bankruptcy)."

Tubbs, it's going to be okay. Just breathe. I'm sorry all those negative things you wrote happened to you but outing yourself in a leo forum is not the best place to air your private affairs. Come on in and I'll meet you on the 2nd floor and we'll get you the help you need. Remember, it's not your fault, it's everyone else's fault. Shhhhhh... it's going to be alright. I'm here now.

Love, Sonny
    Haha.Somebody touched a nerve.Truth hurts dumb azz Tubbs.

Unregistered
    Haha.Somebody touched a nerve.Truth hurts dumb azz Tubbs.
    Obviously. Tubbs usually responds unless the post is accurate.
    Where is dumb azz anyway? Working the polls?

Unregistered
    Not much campaigning more of being one of pollock's Angels. Daddy Pollack has been looking out for AR since he became colonel. It's hilarious, the sheriff takes care of the minorities and pollock takes care of the white and Hispanic females. Oh well, congrats Cooper City welcome your new XO.
    Only a matter of time before her ex husband gets another promotion too

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123