Chief Llanes cares for you

Unregistered

Chief Llanes cares for you

Being the Chief he should know that Sgt. And above are getting Radios installed inside their 2015-2016. Why not Patrol Officers? I know is all about Budget,however you Chief Llanes must take care of the backbone of The Dept. (patrol) but since you don't care,you to busy 33ing and just like Gomez chasing Bollo. We in Patrol see how we don't mean Caca to you. Therefore stats will continue to decrease,while I watch Netflix. You lead I follow.

Calls for service is all I do. 09 with a report. Let crime skyrocket. Tourist 29, and so on. 27m headquarters.

We the Senior guys Don't care!

Unregistered
    What are you complaining about, April and May of this year show that the number of shootings appears to be dropping. Llanes says he hopes Miami residents in high-crime areas are noticing faster and more frequent responses from"officers, who are trained to knock on doors in the areas where they’ve received alerts".

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

What more do you want, you received Specialty training in knocking doors in the area of a 30 after the offenders are GOA. What other police department receives that kind of tactical training??? Only us!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What are you complaining about, April and May of this year show that the number of shootings appears to be dropping. Llanes says he hopes Miami residents in high-crime areas are noticing faster and more frequent responses from"officers, who are trained to knock on doors in the areas where they’ve received alerts".

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/loca...#storylink=cpy

What more do you want, you received Specialty training in knocking doors in the area of a 30 after the offenders are GOA. What other police department receives that kind of tactical training??? Only us!
    The numbers are cooked, you and I know that. So don't core here with BS.

Unregistered
    You need to have a cup of coffee before you get equipment

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    being the chief he should know that sgt. And above are getting radios installed inside their 2015-2016. Why not patrol officers? I know is all about budget,however you chief llanes must take care of the backbone of the dept. (patrol) but since you don't care,you to busy 33ing and just like gomez chasing bollo. We in patrol see how we don't mean caca to you. Therefore stats will continue to decrease,while i watch netflix. You lead i follow.

Calls for service is all i do. 09 with a report. Let crime skyrocket. Tourist 29, and so on. 27m headquarters.

We the senior guys don't care!
    people llanes, gomez, colina,cabrera, najiy and all the staff do not care about anyone of the employees on the miami police department...it's what is in it for me!!!! They remind me of another asst. Chief "oneway ray"...

So never think that some thing is being done to help you, it's all for them.

Unregistered
    people llanes, gomez, colina,cabrera, najiy and all the staff do not care about anyone of the employees on the miami police department...it's what is in it for me!!!! They remind me of another asst. Chief "oneway ray"...

So never think that some thing is being done to help you, it's all for them.
    Netflix on duty for life, Red box DVD when assigned front desk

Unregistered
    They can shove that radio up their asses. ill take my paycheck and 46 thats all i care about. Since they only care giving brand new cars only to the brass, i have become a proffesional at scamming and staying out of trouble!

Unregistered
    Don't think for one second that the occupant of that office on the 4th floor for even one second gives a damn about the rank and file police officer on the street. They don't for them those people are a simple after thought. They might come down to a centralized roll call once in a while and give you a quick atta-boy before jumping back in their SUV and going to a 2 hour lunch. They do the job because of the power and prestige it brings, not because they want to make things better. To the occupant of that office we are disposable. Don't believe it, think of how many people have retired and just a few months after they are gone they are also forgotten.

Don't waste your time and energy complaining about the occupant of that office on the 4th floor. Spend your time and energy on spending time with your family and on building a life outside of MPD. Your time here will come to an end. The beauty is that you let it end and gracefully move on with your life. Think of how many guys retire here, then go on to another police department. Is your character that weak that you need a badge on your chest to prove your self worth? Prepare yourselves for the next phase of your life both mentally and financially. One of the best things ever done was the retirement class put on by Lt. Mario Medina. But what happened? Some number cruncher decided it didn't make sense to waste money on something that actually had a benefit for the employee, so they did away with it and eventually transferred the one lieutenant that actually had done something for the good of his fellow employee.

I retired about 2 years ago and I don't miss MPD. I do miss spending time with friends that I established over a 25 year career, but I don't miss the BS. The brass that took credit for your good ideas and for the hard work you put in. I'm happy, enjoying my retirement, enjoying my family, and enjoying the fact that in 25 years I never let those that didn't care about me affect my well being.

Unregistered
    They can shove that radio up their asses. ill take my paycheck and 46 thats all i care about. Since they only care giving brand new cars only to the brass, i have become a proffesional at scamming and staying out of trouble!
    I am with you am about 46 24/7, make all the $ I can make on 46 and 08. When On Duty do the least amount of work. My full time is 46, On Duty part time. I am a man with a plan.