Blind azz Isreal fan

Unregistered

Blind azz Isreal fan

You have to be kidding me.. I've heard of the blind azz Dolphin fan, it's the fan that keeps believing and thinking that the Miami Dolphins are going to be good every year , knowing dam well that the upper office suks azz and fools them into believing things will,change for the better. You can relate this syndrome to BSO deputies with your ridicules endorsement of a fuking FLPD officer that offered you an embarrassing and insulting contract just 3 weeks ago.. You believe that he is going to reward you. Lmao. If he didn't do before the election he sure as sheet gonna do it now..you lost all your leverage

You get what you deserve, choke on you 2 - 2- 0 and 350% increase in insurance ..fuking pathetic..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You have to be kidding me.. I've heard of the blind azz Dolphin fan, it's the fan that keeps believing and thinking that the Miami Dolphins are going to be good every year , knowing dam well that the upper office suks azz and fools them into believing things will,change for the better. You can relate this syndrome to BSO deputies with your ridicules endorsement of a fuking FLPD officer that offered you an embarrassing and insulting contract just 3 weeks ago.. You believe that he is going to reward you. Lmao. If he didn't do before the election he sure as sheet gonna do it now..you lost all your leverage

You get what you deserve, choke on you 2 - 2- 0 and 350% increase in insurance ..fuking pathetic..
    Agree 100% but once again, the retaliation factor probably played into it. It was done through work email which can be pulled. So much for leading by intimidation.

Unregistered
    Agree 100% but once again, the retaliation factor probably played into it. It was done through work email which can be pulled. So much for leading by intimidation.
    The endorsement vote was done through personal email.

Unregistered
    The endorsement vote was done through personal email.
    Don't matter if it was done through freaking smoke signal, point is, and still remains you guys endorsed this clown who offered you sheet for a contract. 4 years he has been your sheriff and 4 years he has kept you one of the lowest paid in the industry, in contrast For years, prior to, BSO was always one of top five in the county. You held the wild card in your hands and you folded it. You had this overpaid admin by the balls seeing this was an election year and even after offering crap contract you support him. The best way for evil to prevail my friends is for good men to remain silent, apparently not in this case. So when he wins again and your forced to suk on the next insult, you got no one but yourselves to blame.

Unregistered
    Don't matter if it was done through freaking smoke signal, point is, and still remains you guys endorsed this clown who offered you sheet for a contract. 4 years he has been your sheriff and 4 years he has kept you one of the lowest paid in the industry, in contrast For years, prior to, BSO was always one of top five in the county. You held the wild card in your hands and you folded it. You had this overpaid admin by the balls seeing this was an election year and even after offering crap contract you support him. The best way for evil to prevail my friends is for good men to remain silent, apparently not in this case. So when he wins again and your forced to suk on the next insult, you got no one but yourselves to blame.
    IUPA where are the numbers??? Something smells fishy in this vote....Maybe you don't want to put them out because you are embarrassed by the number of members who voted or are you just embarrassed by the actual number of members you have?

Unregistered

Sheriff is a saleman ?

By extension, a snake oil salesman is someone who knowingly sells fraudulent goods or who is themselves a fraud, quack, or charlatan. A snake oil recipe from the 18th century, printed in Spain.