BSO Deputies Association, IUPA Local 6020, endorsed Israel today
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

BSO Deputies Association, IUPA Local 6020, endorsed Israel today

After allowing a real vote of the membership, where the deputies working for BSO got to make the call, IUPA Local 6020 endorsed Sheriff Israel for reelection.

Here is the Sheriff's thank you message to us:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1468517766507171

So not the Sheriff is endorsed by IUPA, FOP, FOPE, IAFF, AFL-CIO, Hispanic Vote, etc. etc.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After allowing a real vote of the membership, where the deputies working for BSO got to make the call, IUPA Local 6020 endorsed Sheriff Israel for reelection.

So not the Sheriff is endorsed by IUPA, FOP, FOPE, IAFF, AFL-CIO, Hispanic Vote, etc. etc.
    The page to this link has been remived

Unregistered
    The page to this link has been remived
    https://www.facebook.com/SheriffScottIsrael/?fref=nf

Unregistered

Cool New York

We are not in New York. Endorsements means nothing here. Israel has none and won in 2012.

Unregistered
    This is devastating news for Fondo, Jones and Vasquez they all have no money and no poll numbers.

The only hope they had left was to get this endorsement. It was so important to them because they knew for the first time the Deputies would actually be voting and picking who they wanted to endorse for Sheriff.

So the Deputies of BSO have spoken and they have overwhelmingly chose Scott Israel to be Sheriff of Broward County.

It seems the 3 above mentioned candidates have been telling anyone who would listen that the deputies and employees at BSO do not support the Sheriff. However all off the unions and employees have now endorsed Sheriff Israel.

Fondo tries to say he has the PBA endorsement of about 40 Lieutenants but they were not asked who they want to endorse and met with Sheriff Israel and endorsed him on their own and went against their own union. I must say I have never even seen that before.

Congratulations Sheriff and we look forward to the next 4 years moving forward.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

This is devastating news for Fondo, Jones and Vasquez they all have no money and no poll numbers.

The only hope they had left was to get this endorsement. It was so important to them because they knew for the first time the Deputies would actually be voting and picking who they wanted to endorse for Sheriff.

So the Deputies of BSO have spoken and they have overwhelmingly chose Scott Israel to be Sheriff of Broward County.

It seems the 3 above mentioned candidates have been telling anyone who would listen that the deputies and employees at BSO do not support the Sheriff. However all off the unions and employees have now endorsed Sheriff Israel.

Fondo tries to say he has the PBA endorsement of about 40 Lieutenants but they were not asked who they want to endorse and met with Sheriff Israel and endorsed him on their own and went against their own union. I must say I have never even seen that before.

Congratulations Sheriff and we look forward to the next 4 years moving forward.
    You speak, walk and behave like the cronie you are. Endorsements mean nothing. The voters are democrats, they aren't intelligent nor they are informed voters LOL

Unregistered

Blind azz Isreal fans

You have to be kidding me.. I've heard of the blind azz Dolphin fan, it's the fan that keeps believing and thinking that the Miami Dolphins are going to be good every year , knowing dam well that the upper office suks azz and fools them into believing things will,change for the better. You can relate this syndrome to BSO deputies with your ridicules endorsement of a fuking FLPD officer that offered you an embarrassing and insulting contract just 3 weeks ago.. You believe that he is going to reward you. Lmao. If he didn't do before the election he sure as sheet gonna do it now..you lost all your leverage

You get what you deserve, choke on you 2 - 2- 0 and 350% increase in insurance ..fuking pathetic..

Unregistered
    I must have misread every person that I have spoken with about our Sheriff. I will juat keep my mouth shut. But I will not vote for this shitty contract. You guys are really ****ing blind. I am still in shock. Will I UPA put out the numbers. Or will it be a PBA scandle.

Unregistered
    No fuxk that, I will see to it all of the IstUPA board members will be voted out ASAP. By the way, you all sound like a bunch of idiots askig those questions. Great job

Unregistered

What were the results Jeff? I am not asking for who give us the % of the outcomr and how many voted?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast