BSO Deputies Association, IUPA Local 6020, endorsed Israel today - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    The Israelites have it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No fuxk that, I will see to it all of the IstUPA board members will be voted out ASAP. By the way, you all sound like a bunch of idiots askig those questions. Great job
    Berman you need to relax and worry more about that well deserved transfer to Oakland Park. Lol

Unregistered
    Yes, the Vazquez camp is just devastated. It's like the worst novela ending. ANOTHER bought endorsement. Tragedy beyond measurement.

Unregistered
    This is devastating news for Fondo, Jones and Vasquez they all have no money and no poll numbers.

The only hope they had left was to get this endorsement. It was so important to them because they knew for the first time the Deputies would actually be voting and picking who they wanted to endorse for Sheriff.

So the Deputies of BSO have spoken and they have overwhelmingly chose Scott Israel to be Sheriff of Broward County.

It seems the 3 above mentioned candidates have been telling anyone who would listen that the deputies and employees at BSO do not support the Sheriff. However all off the unions and employees have now endorsed Sheriff Israel.

Fondo tries to say he has the PBA endorsement of about 40 Lieutenants but they were not asked who they want to endorse and met with Sheriff Israel and endorsed him on their own and went against their own union. I must say I have never even seen that before.

Congratulations Sheriff and we look forward to the next 4 years moving forward.
    The hostages, I mean employees, have no choice. That's what happens when you're scared. Don't worry employees, the border to Palm Beach is open. There's plenty of food there for everybody.

Unregistered
    The hostages, I mean employees, have no choice. That's what happens when you're scared. Don't worry employees, the border to Palm Beach is open. There's plenty of food there for everybody.
    So now the Fondo, Vazquez and Jones camp says the endorsement was rigged. Would they be saying that if they won the endorsement vote? If either of the three candidates that did not get the vote was so convinced that the vote would be rigged, then why participate in any of the interviews which had the same 14 questions for everyone? Why did they not encourage people not to vote before the survey went out because they knew the system was rigged. The problem solely lands on the lap of the candidates who did not win the vote of the Deputies. If any of them had any proof of a rigged vote, then bring it forward. Maybe, just maybe if the other candidates had ANYTHING of substance, they would have released it by now. You simply can not become Sheriff if you attack cops on stage and become the only candidate stuttering while hiding behind a podium at the BLM debate and speaking like a child.

Unregistered
    So now the Fondo, Vazquez and Jones camp says the endorsement was rigged. Would they be saying that if they won the endorsement vote? If either of the three candidates that did not get the vote was so convinced that the vote would be rigged, then why participate in any of the interviews which had the same 14 questions for everyone? Why did they not encourage people not to vote before the survey went out because they knew the system was rigged. The problem solely lands on the lap of the candidates who did not win the vote of the Deputies. If any of them had any proof of a rigged vote, then bring it forward. Maybe, just maybe if the other candidates had ANYTHING of substance, they would have released it by now. You simply can not become Sheriff if you attack cops on stage and become the only candidate stuttering while hiding behind a podium at the BLM debate and speaking like a child.
    The other candidates lost before they got there, Cowboy. There is no "if they won." Everybody is bought. No deduction needed. Thank you. And you can't win a campaign without MONEY. MONEY. MONEY.

Unregistered
    For the first time in maybe forever, we got to vote on the endorsement. Majority ruled. Israel won fair and square, meaning rank and file backs Sheriff Israel. Like or hate the outcome, at least it wasn't the dictatorial PBA style than refused to let us have any say.

Unregistered
    Where are the numbers? I am curious to see the total votes. Jeff has been upfront about being buddy buddy with the sheriff so even if we voted for someone else, I would not expect him to actually follow through with it. Until we see the true numbers, I call it a rigged vote.

Unregistered
    Where are the numbers? I am curious to see the total votes. Jeff has been upfront about being buddy buddy with the sheriff so even if we voted for someone else, I would not expect him to actually follow through with it. Until we see the true numbers, I call it a rigged vote.
    Until the numbers are released the vote is BS. All the talk about the PBA hiding things from the membership and you pull this crap?

Unregistered
    I thought the same, but if you look closely, not all the board recommendations were the winner of the endorsement. I talked to my IUPA rep yesterday and by no means did Israel win by a landslide. I am sure members can go to the union office if they want and look at anything except discipline files.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast