DOD XO's Last Day

Unregistered

DOD XO's Last Day

I hear it's the DOD administrative XO's last day! I hear they forced her out for allegedly borrowing money from deputies and not paying them back! I hear it was big money! Was it borrowing or taking kickbacks for admin. jobs and promotions at two grand a clip? When will the charges be initiated Scotty? When will the money be returned to those who never got what they were promised? Good Bye Roberta, and good riddance you piece of sh!t!

Unregistered
    Thank you Sheriff Israel, four more to go!

Unregistered
    Very worst jailers in the USA!!!

Unregistered
    That is one filthy, militant, trouble making stain. Good riddance. But dont worry folks, instead of leaving with her, Im sure Gary the Ghost will replace her with someone of the same caliber.

Unregistered
    Scotty fire that imbecile Gary the Ghost and make him take his accordion with him!

Unregistered
    Sheriff, under the leadership of Gary the Ghost, his department recived national attention. But understand that there are two types of attention. And this wasn't the good kind. Any problem with that at all, or is his crap performance covered under your blame the Commission statement??

Unregistered
    Wasn't she a degenerate gambler?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wasn't she a degenerate gambler?
    Yes and yes

Amongst other adjectives. .