Promotions!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Promotions!

Unregistered

Promotions!

This is one of the best group promoted.. Sgt. Lonnie Nix,Captain Mike Lewis,Captain Cesar Andina and Sgt. Brent Steffan! Congratulations WELL DESERVED!

Unregistered

Promo

Did ofc LN even passed sergeants test I thought you got a failing score ? That's exactly what happens when you raised a flag for the Negro national anthem

Unregistered
    WHO CARES !!!?

Best promotions in a long time ! Finally !!

Unregistered

Qualified

Yeah who cares if someone meets the qualifications? That opens the Cheifs door to promoting anyone. It's in violation to civil service rules and policy.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    WHO CARES !!!?

Best promotions in a long time ! Finally !!
    I agree 10000000% I true group of leaders! Great picks Chief!!

For the other crybabies- STFU! Your slacker days are soon coming to an end.

Unregistered
    Great picks. I am amazed they picked qualified, good people. Congrats

Unregistered

This is one of the best group promoted.. Sgt. Lonnie Nix,Captain Mike Lewis,Captain Cesar Andina and Sgt. Brent Steffan! Congratulations WELL DESERVED!
    The promotion of this group of professional leaders has just shut the mouths of the crybabies out there. These guys are unanimously viewed as great choices without any qualifiers.They all command respect and all bring so much to the table in areas of expertise. All have a proven track record as solid high performing officers. So crybabies you will be hard pressed to find anyone that will knock the promotion of this group! Thank you Chief Williams and Chief Burgess!

Unregistered
    Looks like the AC has gotten himself on Leo affairs. BS quality guy. LN average big mouth redneck country boy with average leadership skills and seniority. Used his PBA leverage to strong arm other and his sac disappeared. Sgt ML good guy should have been promoted many many years ago, Sgt CA junior timid a nice guy though.

Unregistered

Angry

Looks like the AC has gotten himself on Leo affairs. BS quality guy. LN average big mouth redneck country boy with average leadership skills and seniority. Used his PBA leverage to strong arm other and his sac disappeared. Sgt ML good guy should have been promoted many many years ago, Sgt CA junior timid a nice guy though.
    We truly have Forrest Gump working here as witnessed from the above post. Sorry MORON I am NOT the A/C or Command Staff. Do you know how to read? Can you listen? We know you can't spell. I sit next to you in roll call and I am your back up on calls. I see YOU sleeping when everybody else is out working and handling calls.

From top to the bottom, this is a high quality list. You obviously don't know these people like I and many of our fellow officers do. How sad it must be to be you! LOSER!

Unregistered
    The promotion of this group of professional leaders has just shut the mouths of the crybabies out there. These guys are unanimously viewed as great choices without any qualifiers.They all command respect and all bring so much to the table in areas of expertise. All have a proven track record as solid high performing officers. So crybabies you will be hard pressed to find anyone that will knock the promotion of this group! Thank you Chief Williams and Chief Burgess!
    Thank you Joe Vetter and Phil Ball for preventing the racist from rigging the test to promote black people who fail agian like he did. WLM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast