OR

James Fondo

vs

Santiago Vazquez

OR

Willie Jones

vs

Santiago Vazquez

3 - 2 = 1 candidate vs Santiago Vazquez. You don't even know who's it going to be yet out of those 3. It might be Willie. It might be Jim. Gonna be a lot of nervous people this month. Stay focused!

Unregistered
    Tell yourself whatever you need to, to make yourself feel relevant but when it's all over, you're going to lose embarrassingly bad. I predict the incumbent remains by a landslide. Then you will scurry back out into no man's land , never to be seen back in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell yourself whatever you need to, to make yourself feel relevant but when it's all over, you're going to lose embarrassingly bad. I predict the incumbent remains by a landslide. Then you will scurry back out into no man's land , never to be seen back in law enforcement.
    There will be no embarrasingly anything. There is no place to scurry back to. We're running to try to make BSO better for the employees and to protect the citizens constitutional rights. So, what'll happen if the incumbent wins in a landslide as you're predicting is, everybody who's making 150k plus a year (like you) will continue to eat fantastically for 4 more years while everybody else suffers. If we're never seen back in law enforcement, well who gives a crap? We did more for law enforcement than law enforcement did for us, ok. The only way you win by a landslide is through fraud and a rigged election which is how you won in 2012. So, no matter what happens, we're here. Doing it the right way, with little to no support for the simple reason that employees are TERRIFIED to stand by another candidate. Nothing you say will discourage anybody in the Vazquez campaign. Let your schmuck win. He already has created a legacy amongst the people who know the truth that he's a liar and a political tool. What's he gonna be able to do in 4 years to change that?

Unregistered
    Little to no support? That's what you think...

Unregistered
    There will be no embarrasingly anything. There is no place to scurry back to. We're running to try to make BSO better for the employees and to protect the citizens constitutional rights. So, what'll happen if the incumbent wins in a landslide as you're predicting is, everybody who's making 150k plus a year (like you) will continue to eat fantastically for 4 more years while everybody else suffers. If we're never seen back in law enforcement, well who gives a crap? We did more for law enforcement than law enforcement did for us, ok. The only way you win by a landslide is through fraud and a rigged election which is how you won in 2012. So, no matter what happens, we're here. Doing it the right way, with little to no support for the simple reason that employees are TERRIFIED to stand by another candidate. Nothing you say will discourage anybody in the Vazquez campaign. Let your schmuck win. He already has created a legacy amongst the people who know the truth that he's a liar and a political tool. What's he gonna be able to do in 4 years to change that?
    I can tell by your writings that you're not the candidate mentioned. But I know who you really are. Nice attempt at deflection. You were a zero at bso and you're a zero as a man,if you can call yourself one.

Unregistered
    I can tell by your writings that you're not the candidate mentioned. But I know who you really are. Nice attempt at deflection. You were a zero at bso and you're a zero as a man,if you can call yourself one.
    I can tell by your writings that you're still a zero at bso and a zero as a man, if you can call yourself one. Have a breath mint.

Unregistered
    Just because you mention Vazquez's name doesn't mean we don't know who actually wrote this. Protect rights?? You mean like backing BLM?? You're a disgrace and there is no reprieve for you. How does it feel now that Peraza finally got justice? Are you going to join the band wagon to get the charges reinstated? It wouldn't surprise me!!

Unregistered
    Just because you mention Vazquez's name doesn't mean we don't know who actually wrote this. Protect rights?? You mean like backing BLM?? You're a disgrace and there is no reprieve for you. How does it feel now that Peraza finally got justice? Are you going to join the band wagon to get the charges reinstated? It wouldn't surprise me!!
    You mad Willie is gonna win bro?

Unregistered
    Vote for Stuart "Stu" Pidd.

Unregistered
    You mad Willie is gonna win bro?
    The BLM terrorists have been losing their stupid battles nation wide!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast