Vic for CHIEF!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Vic for CHIEF!
    Thanks for playing.

Unregistered
    Vic for CHIEF!
    Third biggest mistake this agency will have made after VC and TC. I think JH is a lot smarter than that though.

Unregistered
    Third biggest mistake this agency will have made after VC and TC. I think JH is a lot smarter than that though.
    Answers to questions not asked. We thought we were good until being told differently by people that didn't know what we do or how to do it. We are so lucky now though. I pray everyday we can hold on for a while.

Unregistered
    Answers to questions not asked. We thought we were good until being told differently by people that didn't know what we do or how to do it. We are so lucky now though. I pray everyday we can hold on for a while.
    I cant imagine the D and DD wanting to take a step back after all we have done in the last year to move forward. I think having a DD that is a COP is great for us. Keep the momentum by supporting the D and DD and keep the big picture in mind. My LT likes to talk about "protecting the brand" and was doing so long before it became popular. Know I understand what he means by that statement. On a personal note, is anyone else having trouble with the lumbar support knob in their Altima?

Unregistered
    In still waiting for my cherokee

Unregistered
    In still waiting for my cherokee
    There is always next year. I never cared much for Chrysler products. Too many poor performance reviews to make one a good purchase. I count on two things to work and work well. A/C and heat. And a nice comfortable seat. And a cup holder.