Louie Granteed and the emails

Unregisteredoops

Louie Granteed and the emails

You have to give the anti Israel and Fondo people some credit, they're trying, despite the powerful poll numbers for the sheriff. Louie has been sending email after email to Bob Norman, but with little fan fair from Bobs producers. As sheriff Israel has said, "Fondo, is a more formidable candidate than Granteed".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredoops View Post
    You have to give the anti Israel and Fondo people some credit, they're trying, despite the powerful poll numbers for the sheriff. Louie has been sending email after email to Bob Norman, but with little fan fair from Bobs producers. As sheriff Israel has said, "Fondo, is a more formidable candidate than Granteed".
    He is going around it the wrong way and with the wrong people. It also does not help if Granteed has a lot of dirt on him.

Unregistered
    Israel has Stephen G. LOL!

Unregisteredrealrt

Granteed/Clemenza

Has anyone seen Granteed lately, he looks like Clemenza from the movie the "Godfather". Looks like he hasn't missed a meal in a long time.

Unregistered

Yes 100% true

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Israel has Stephen G. LOL!
    Sheriff Scott Israel (TBSE) has Stephen G, 24/7 365, so proud to be on his Team, yes he built a great Command Staff / Team, The best and yes I go back to Sheriff Nick Navarro, a Shark Never Sleeps.

Thank you Sheriff Israel for putting G-D First.

Have a great night!

Stephen G

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sheriff Scott Israel (TBSE) has Stephen G, 24/7 365, so proud to be on his Team, yes he built a great Command Staff / Team, The best and yes I go back to Sheriff Nick Navarro, a Shark Never Sleeps.

Thank you Sheriff Israel for putting G-D First.

Have a great night!

Stephen G
    I like that 80s hip hop guy, Stevie B!!!!