Pompano again: OPEN LETTER TO SHERIFF Scott Israel - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Bring back Pompano PD.

Unregistered
    correct me if im wrong, but zone assignments dont go by seniority. zone assignments go by the discretion of the command. therefore the new sgt can put you in whatever zone he wants to put you in.

Unregistered
    On alpha gold, besides NM, the other 3 Sgts each have less then a year on. Must be rampant there!

Unregistered
    Hopefully he puts his lazy ass is 12 zone. And since he brought up race, I think black deputies should work in black zones. They deserve each other.
    Now go ahead and call me a nazi, blah blah blah.

Unregistered
    That might be the only way you racist white cops won't shoot and brutalize them. Pompano has been notorious for racist cops. Anybody ever heard of the "Wood cutters"?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That might be the only way you racist white cops won't shoot and brutalize them. Pompano has been notorious for racist cops. Anybody ever heard of the "Wood cutters"?
    Thank you. You're narrowing it down.
    Were you a "drago boy?"
    You're not the only one who's been around for a while.

Unregistered
    correct me if im wrong, but zone assignments dont go by seniority. zone assignments go by the discretion of the command. therefore the new sgt can put you in whatever zone he wants to put you in.

Yes, you are right about that, Sgts. can put you whatever zone they want and that's what we are arguing the arbitrary and discriminatory use of that little power. Normally decent Sgts. who are respectful of seniority and don't allow racism, discrimination or bullying follow the basic rules of treating all their deputies equally and fairly to create a good working environment. They do it to break the cycle of what some call "institutionalized racism", which means that it start within the institution. We have an inherent issue in this country of treating as less and demonizing certain groups. Mr. Bob Norman, you would be surprised to know that this all start inside police departments.

People have to learn to work with the community despite race, ethnic groups or color. Just because you are black it doesn't mean that you should be obligated or deemed to work in the worst zone (12 zone) like someone said, disregarding all your seniority. If some preciously white deputies would learn to work in African American communities, they wouldn't be making many of their decisions based on fear or bias. I bet you that many of those beautifully white deputies never worked a season in their Iives as permanent 12 zone, not even as rookies. Why? Because they are better. People are not born racist, they are taught to be racist. This is one of the ways how it happens.

Notice how many replies this thread created so fast. It tells you how big the group and who is the majority pushing this agenda down minorities"s throats. When we push it back out of our throats, this is the reaction. Is how the cycle breaks?

Unregistered
    I guess you missed the point. The point was that the deputy obviously doesnt respect rank. And he also doesnt respect seniority; policy; CBA's; the definition of a hostile working environment, or the overall mission of the district. Yet HE is the perpetual victim. I was suggesting that maybe he get some time under his belt, educate himself on the system, and master being a deputy sheriff before blasting an entire district. And be very careful when lobbing veiled threats about one being pushed to the edge. You're clearly looking for attention, but thats not the attention you want.
    Sure thing Chief Invisible, I mean chief John Hale.

Nobody sees you in the City.
    The perpetual victim? Because you don't know what's going on in the City and the constant abuse and discrimination that happens in Pompano Beach. You can't resolve it, if you are never around.

Welcome to the world of minorities in Pompano. We live in a constant state of overtly pushed threats, mistreatment, discrimination and a state of never stopping hostile work environment.

Nobody lobbied any threat. Minorities get daily threats in the form of unequal treatment. What have you done about it?

Here is how the harrasment shit-o-meter goes:

- Whites Deputies - get no shit, threats from nobody. They hardly ever get written up, they get easily approved the training necessary to go up in rank. They get peachy zone assignments based on Seniority or based on "I like you" or the infamous "needs of the district".

Black Deputies: get shit sometimes, threats from some. They hardly ever get written up, they get easily approved the training necessary to go up in rank. They get only peachy zone assignments based on Seniority or based on "I like you" or the infamous "needs of the district".

Black Deputies: might get some shit, threats from some. They could get written up, they get, with minor difficulty, approved training necessary to go up in rank. They get moderate and peachy zone assignments based on Seniority.

Latino Deputies: they get shit from everybody, threats from everybody. They get written up as often as possible, it's virtually impossible to get approved the training necessary to go up in rank. They get hell level zone assignments and their seniority means nothing, it doesn't matter how many years you got under your belt. The "I like you" only happens to the best latinos brown-nosers. The infamous "needs of the district" is the rule.

The definition of the zones:
    Peachy zones: 1110, 1111, 1115, 1120 and 1121 Zones.

Moderate zones: 1109, 1113, 1114, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1122 and 1123 zones.

Hell level zones: 1108, 1112 zones
    Area one is all easy, especially in bravo shift. If you get send there, you must be a privileged white boy or girl.

Rover deputies are assigned to the black and latinos that are not liked.

Unregistered

Cool Fondo 2016!

That's the answer for Pompano! Let's make BSO great again!

Unregistered
    I wanted to find out what the ruckus was in pompano so I just called an academy friend that told me that none of the complaints in this thread is coming from bravo gold. The writer is trying to mask who they is by saying they on bravo gold but they is actually an employee (not road deputy) who is trying to ride the national wave of racial divide and have been screaming racism for a while to further the agenda. I was told this individual despises the chief for his skin tone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast