Pompano again: OPEN LETTER TO SHERIFF Scott Israel
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Pompano again: OPEN LETTER TO SHERIFF Scott Israel

Dear Sheriff Scott Israel,

There is a group of racist bullies in Pompano. Amongst them a few Field Training Deputies. As a matter of fact there is a leader FTD in every shift. They have already been identified to the Pompano Beach Command Staff. It is a known fact that John Hale heard about this with names and everything.

Hint: The leader of all the bullies had a hip surgery recently. He leads a little gang of bullies and the followers. He and his gang have the power to influence any new Sgt. into discriminate certain people. We get new Sgts. in Pompano very often.

One of the ways how the discrimination happens at the present time is that when the New Sgt. arrives, the leader of the gang of bullies (hint: T. Andrews Av.) influences Sgt. S.M. or any other newly transferred Sgt. that the zones assignments must be changed based on Seniority, privilege, FTD status, privilege color of the skin, ethnicity, language or the infamous fallacy "needs of the district", another word for "I do whatever I want as a Sgt. and this is one of my only ways of exerting power.

The EEOC issue comes in the form of discriminating and giving arbitrary zones assignments. Some people get favored with seniority zone assignments, while a few others get the worst zone assignments and their seniority is completely ignored. It goes as far as assigning people, even by the suggestion of the gang of bullies. Some people's seniority is wrongly counted based on whatever date, CCN and not the date of DLE certification. Other people are super conveniently accommodated based one various frivolous needs, sick time abuse or hardship abuse.

THE REAL WAY that a fair Sgt. would do it is that he would ask the Deputy his of her 3 to 5 favorite zone assignments by seniority. Then the Sgt. would have leeway to assign people in places where they would be happy to come to work everyday, without discriminating certain people, while playing favorite with certain others.

The FTDs, including the leader of the gang of bullies should be floaters zone assignments, because that way the trainees gets to go everywhere, without neglecting any zone. Also, they get paid more and some of then are lazy like the leader.

Soon, it will happen all over again the shuffling of zones that are working excellent. But, since there is a new Sgt. in Area 2, Bravo Gold. The discrimination will start all over again.

Hopefully, John Hale does something about this, before the bullies start all over once again. John Hale don't say later, that we should've come to your office, because we know that you are fully aware of the situation. You told us that you were and that you were working on this. But, I don't blame you completely, I know that this should be changed at the policy level. It will probably be changed the day that someone gets a lawyer, pays the retainer fee and file the Federal case against the Agency. I am freaking tired! I dread coming to work in a hostile work environment that has gotten my health in a fast decline, my blood pressure and my heart hurting.

I will say it again, this will stop the day that someone walk into EEOC, makes a complaint and get a lawyer to file a case at the Federal Court house. Unequal treatment based on attacking certain groups.

People come to hate working in Pompano, because of the crazy workload and if on top of that, you add the unnecessary bull$hit, it becomes unbearable. One doesn't know, what one would do when pushed against the ropes so hard and so often. Not to many open doors.

People should be given the opportunity to get out of Pompano after 7 years. Like Sheriff Scott Israel promised.

This is the only thing that Sheriff Scott Israel hasn't completely tackled: Discrimination, harrasment and unequal treatment.

Cordially,

The Pompano Deputy tired, fed up, desperate and who can't take one more. I am sick of this ongoing never stopping situation.

Unregistered
    Why don't you go to EEOC yourself, you militant lazy POS? Affirmative action to get you hired wasn't enough? Now out want it for zone assignments.

Unregistered

waaahhh

Waaaaahhhhh I'm not getting what I want so I'm going to play the race card. I'm sure you are a lazy piece of garbage do nothing deputy who probably expects everything for nothing. How about shutting up and just doing your job

Unregistered
    That's the bully right there. You think that you are entitled beyond getting hired, due to your superiority. The reason for the mere existence of groups of BLM is your mindset.

Original poster, I back you up. I know exactly what you are talking about. I am not in Pompano anymore, but I know what you are going through.

I happen to agree with the original poster, I a willing witness of the existing bullying. I know you are the only militant for your KKK, superior nazi.

I am not a BLM supporter, but I understand the dynamics and the reason that caused its existence: Racist like you.

Unregistered
    First off, its Chief Hale, you miserable complaining runt. But with that said, who exactly is the problem now??? I thought it was the Captains, or the XO?? I read just recently that the sergeants in Pompano were the problem. Now its the training deputies? Then who do you blame your premature ejaculations on, little boy?? Do you realize there's nobody left, but you? And thats where the problem lies. With you!!! Ask people where they would be happy??? Is that what you would do if you were running the place? Are you high or just an inmature bed wetter?? You sir, are a worthless waste. And I'll repeat it for you Einstein. YOU are the problem.

Unregistered
    I hope that the Sheriff reads the open letter. I agree with the original poster too

By the way, I support the Sheriff.

The Capt, XO were never the problem. Quite the contrary.

The problem are the Sgts. who allow the discrimination and brown-nosers people like you.

Unregistered
    Trumps America is taking over now..no more race cards.

Unregistered
    We will see that in November. You see riots now, yiu will see then. Get ready.

You race card is your whiteness. Opens every door. You ain't right, if you ain't white!

Unregistered
    Chief John Hale, Hale, John Hale.
    As a private citizen I can call him however I want! You call him chief if you want. I will call him that, when he act and stops being the invisible man and stops the discrimination and bullying in Pompano.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chief John Hale, Hale, John Hale.
    As a private citizen I can call him however I want! You call him chief if you want. I will call him that, when he act and stops being the invisible man and stops the discrimination and bullying in Pompano.
    I guess you missed the point. The point was that the deputy obviously doesnt respect rank. And he also doesnt respect seniority; policy; CBA's; the definition of a hostile working environment, or the overall mission of the district. Yet HE is the perpetual victim. I was suggesting that maybe he get some time under his belt, educate himself on the system, and master being a deputy sheriff before blasting an entire district. And be very careful when lobbing veiled threats about one being pushed to the edge. You're clearly looking for attention, but thats not the attention you want.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast