Pompano again: OPEN LETTER TO SHERIFF Scott Israel - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    for years all the race baiters like al sharpton, jesse jackson and other like thugs have been pushing for
    people of different color, ethnic, and heinz 57 varieties to get hired for representation in area's of color etc.
    do we have cry babies on board that want butterflys and apple pie, if it's a hell zone, just think how the white deputies feel as well. BLM, DOPE DEALER LIVES MATTER AND OTHER ASSORTED THEME OF THE MOMENT.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, you are right about that, Sgts. can put you whatever zone they want and that's what we are arguing the arbitrary and discriminatory use of that little power. Normally decent Sgts. who are respectful of seniority and don't allow racism, discrimination or bullying follow the basic rules of treating all their deputies equally and fairly to create a good working environment. They do it to break the cycle of what some call "institutionalized racism", which means that it start within the institution. We have an inherent issue in this country of treating as less and demonizing certain groups. Mr. Bob Norman, you would be surprised to know that this all start inside police departments.

People have to learn to work with the community despite race, ethnic groups or color. Just because you are black it doesn't mean that you should be obligated or deemed to work in the worst zone (12 zone) like someone said, disregarding all your seniority. If some preciously white deputies would learn to work in African American communities, they wouldn't be making many of their decisions based on fear or bias. I bet you that many of those beautifully white deputies never worked a season in their Iives as permanent 12 zone, not even as rookies. Why? Because they are better. People are not born racist, they are taught to be racist. This is one of the ways how it happens.

Notice how many replies this thread created so fast. It tells you how big the group and who is the majority pushing this agenda down minorities"s throats. When we push it back out of our throats, this is the reaction. Is how the cycle breaks?
    I am a white Deputy and I agree, A Black Deputy should be working in all the predominately "Black" neighborhoods. It's their so called peeps...They complain about the white man killing there peeps so jump on in the hood and go Police the ANIMALS cause remember they are all your Brothers and Sisters. Remember that comb fist you all had in your back pocket, and it stood for Black Power????? There you go, now go work your HOOD.

Unregistered
    Dear Sheriff Scott Israel,

There is a group of racist bullies in Pompano. Amongst them a few Field Training Deputies. As a matter of fact there is a leader FTD in every shift. They have already been identified to the Pompano Beach Command Staff. It is a known fact that John Hale heard about this with names and everything.

Hint: The leader of all the bullies had a hip surgery recently. He leads a little gang of bullies and the followers. He and his gang have the power to influence any new Sgt. into discriminate certain people. We get new Sgts. in Pompano very often.

One of the ways how the discrimination happens at the present time is that when the New Sgt. arrives, the leader of the gang of bullies (hint: T. Andrews Av.) influences Sgt. S.M. or any other newly transferred Sgt. that the zones assignments must be changed based on Seniority, privilege, FTD status, privilege color of the skin, ethnicity, language or the infamous fallacy "needs of the district", another word for "I do whatever I want as a Sgt. and this is one of my only ways of exerting power.

The EEOC issue comes in the form of discriminating and giving arbitrary zones assignments. Some people get favored with seniority zone assignments, while a few others get the worst zone assignments and their seniority is completely ignored. It goes as far as assigning people, even by the suggestion of the gang of bullies. Some people's seniority is wrongly counted based on whatever date, CCN and not the date of DLE certification. Other people are super conveniently accommodated based one various frivolous needs, sick time abuse or hardship abuse.

THE REAL WAY that a fair Sgt. would do it is that he would ask the Deputy his of her 3 to 5 favorite zone assignments by seniority. Then the Sgt. would have leeway to assign people in places where they would be happy to come to work everyday, without discriminating certain people, while playing favorite with certain others.

The FTDs, including the leader of the gang of bullies should be floaters zone assignments, because that way the trainees gets to go everywhere, without neglecting any zone. Also, they get paid more and some of then are lazy like the leader.

Soon, it will happen all over again the shuffling of zones that are working excellent. But, since there is a new Sgt. in Area 2, Bravo Gold. The discrimination will start all over again.

Hopefully, John Hale does something about this, before the bullies start all over once again. John Hale don't say later, that we should've come to your office, because we know that you are fully aware of the situation. You told us that you were and that you were working on this. But, I don't blame you completely, I know that this should be changed at the policy level. It will probably be changed the day that someone gets a lawyer, pays the retainer fee and file the Federal case against the Agency. I am freaking tired! I dread coming to work in a hostile work environment that has gotten my health in a fast decline, my blood pressure and my heart hurting.

I will say it again, this will stop the day that someone walk into EEOC, makes a complaint and get a lawyer to file a case at the Federal Court house. Unequal treatment based on attacking certain groups.

People come to hate working in Pompano, because of the crazy workload and if on top of that, you add the unnecessary bull$hit, it becomes unbearable. One doesn't know, what one would do when pushed against the ropes so hard and so often. Not to many open doors.

People should be given the opportunity to get out of Pompano after 7 years. Like Sheriff Scott Israel promised.

This is the only thing that Sheriff Scott Israel hasn't completely tackled: Discrimination, harrasment and unequal treatment.

Cordially,

The Pompano Deputy tired, fed up, desperate and who can't take one more. I am sick of this ongoing never stopping situation.
    OP you are nothing more then a lazy POS ....

Unregistered

Oh How TRUE

I am a white Deputy and I agree, A Black Deputy should be working in all the predominately "Black" neighborhoods. It's their so called peeps...They complain about the white man killing there peeps so jump on in the hood and go Police the ANIMALS cause remember they are all your Brothers and Sisters. Remember that comb fist you all had in your back pocket, and it stood for Black Power????? There you go, now go work your HOOD.
    I couldn't have said it better myself !!!!

Unregistered
    Stupid ass comments sounds like your scared to work a real zone. I'm I my Brother's Keeper ??? Alot of you are fake a$$ cops don't truly care about any but yourselves. If you can't do the job then leave & you know who you are!

Unregistered

Black Power

I don't think they are stupid comments at all. I think they are actually very factual.....A black Deputy should work his hood and be with his people. Let's see how this works out if a black Deputy has to shoot a Black perp....will BLM protest that shooting???

Unregistered
    You all must stop immediately the reasoning that created this conundrum. You see the National dialogs and the unreasonable behaviors from all sides. Where has that brought us so far? More hate. Because, hate begets hate, same as violence, begets violence.

"Your thoughts become your words,
    Your words become your actions,
    Your actions become your habits,
    Your habits become your values,
    Your values become your destiny."
    Mahatma Gandhi

We all know that what you suggest, my dear brother/sister about black person working here or there is out of:
    #1 Fear of the black people who live in black neighborhoods. There are a lot of good people in black neighborhoods, a lot. As a matter of fact the majority of the families are good people. You just gotta learn how to understand them, accept them, to empathize and finally love your neighbor as yourself.
    #2 Aversion, disgust abhorrence of black Deputies in your shift, because you want him/her to work in the worst zone, not because it will be better strategically speaking. Despite the fact that the black Deputies that you have in your mind worked so hard and for so many years and you suggest to put them in the hardest neighborhood (1112). Not even close in a less busy zone (1113, 1114, 1115) to help whatever newer Deputy or white Deputy how to deal with those situations. What you are suggesting is segregation and that didn't work back then, how will it work now?

This is so true, because if the black Deputy that you suggested is busy in a call, arrest or anything else, guess who will go to handle calls in that zone, any deputy (white, Latino, yellow, pink, black, blue).

Same reasoning applies to Latinos Deputies. Why to have a Latino Deputy in the worst zone (1108) without any consideration of the many, many years that he worked? Just because the language? Maybe putting them closeby (1109, 1110, 1111) would allow them to be more available to help whatever deputy, who might be there getting the very best on the field culture assimilation training. With less language that what all of us have, many brave U.S. soldiers go in war torn areas of the world and that makes them smarter, stronger and more reliable when they come back. Here you have a lot of translators in those neighborhoods and at least a fellow deputy most of the times available.

Just for your information, it was not a black deputy who started this thread. The reasoning that you suggest is the first element that brought us to where we are today as a society. Change starts inside, amongst us, treating each other with kindness, respect and even admiration.

"Every man is my superior in that I may learn from him."
    Thomas Carlyle

Unregistered
    Where is the contract offer sheriff ???????

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    you all must stop immediately the reasoning that created this conundrum. You see the national dialogs and the unreasonable behaviors from all sides. Where has that brought us so far? More hate. Because, hate begets hate, same as violence, begets violence.

"your thoughts become your words,
    your words become your actions,
    your actions become your habits,
    your habits become your values,
    your values become your destiny."
    mahatma gandhi

we all know that what you suggest, my dear brother/sister about black person working here or there is out of:
    #1 fear of the black people who live in black neighborhoods. There are a lot of good people in black neighborhoods, a lot. As a matter of fact the majority of the families are good people. You just gotta learn how to understand them, accept them, to empathize and finally love your neighbor as yourself.
    #2 aversion, disgust abhorrence of black deputies in your shift, because you want him/her to work in the worst zone, not because it will be better strategically speaking. Despite the fact that the black deputies that you have in your mind worked so hard and for so many years and you suggest to put them in the hardest neighborhood (1112). Not even close in a less busy zone (1113, 1114, 1115) to help whatever newer deputy or white deputy how to deal with those situations. What you are suggesting is segregation and that didn't work back then, how will it work now?

This is so true, because if the black deputy that you suggested is busy in a call, arrest or anything else, guess who will go to handle calls in that zone, any deputy (white, latino, yellow, pink, black, blue).

Same reasoning applies to latinos deputies. Why to have a latino deputy in the worst zone (1108) without any consideration of the many, many years that he worked? Just because the language? Maybe putting them closeby (1109, 1110, 1111) would allow them to be more available to help whatever deputy, who might be there getting the very best on the field culture assimilation training. With less language that what all of us have, many brave u.s. Soldiers go in war torn areas of the world and that makes them smarter, stronger and more reliable when they come back. Here you have a lot of translators in those neighborhoods and at least a fellow deputy most of the times available.

Just for your information, it was not a black deputy who started this thread. The reasoning that you suggest is the first element that brought us to where we are today as a society. Change starts inside, amongst us, treating each other with kindness, respect and even admiration.

"every man is my superior in that i may learn from him."
    thomas carlyle
    thanks for the barrel of philosiphy...................

When society has broken down, ( the average black neighborhood ) and pandering is done
    to appease the uneducated rabble chaos reigns supreme.

Some want law and order but also want our hand tied behind our backs,
    where are the so called black church leaders ????
    I'll tell you... Collecting money, laying up with chicken heads and spewing a few verse's
    from the bible and brain washing the congregation about how bad ' whitey ' is.

Sorry to tell you, their is no ' free pass's or breaks usually related to police work,
    when you run into the same jerks at the corner store after you gave them 10 breaks
    action is needed, in the old days a ' wooden shampoo' would have been sufficient.

Now the crybaby hood rats....' they should not lock me up, they should put me in a program '

their whole lives are goverment hand out programs and no black leader's will
    inspire to stand on their own two feet w/o blaming the whiteman for their failure.

Look in the mirror, thats where the problem is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Where is the contract offer sheriff ???????
    Very good question for bso and iupa! Where is our offer???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast