August 30th, Primary Election
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

August 30th, Primary Election

As the primary (August 30th) election approaches, the rank and file (Green Suits) needs to give serious consideration as to whom they select on the ballot as their next Sheriff of Escambia County. A Sheriff must represent and protect the citizens. There is a need for strong visionary leadership that understands the struggles of all the various Social-economic levels, including the average everyday person. Someone who believes in democracy for all and not just what is in the best interest of the established political entities. A Sheriff who is on the front lines leading his men and women into harm’s way when natural disaster, lone wolf attack or domestic terrorism strikes. A candidate should have experienced a major natural disaster in the County. The citizens of Escambia County deserve to have an elected Sheriff who has senior executive management experience, to include certifiable Florida law enforcement experience. The citizens of Escambia County will be short changed if they elect a Sheriff (Morgan) who has only “Administrator” senior executive management experience. There is no room for on the job training (OJT) for a newly elected sheriff. Candidates possessing mid-level local (Baldwin) or federal law enforcement (Johnson) front line supervisory management experience do not meet the requirements to manage a multi-million dollar or large work force operation. Too, Morgan’s bright shiny uniform and persona does not meet the requirements when a disaster strikes and people’s lives and property are at risk. The bottom line, the Green Suits of ESCO need to step back and recall who (McNesby) was out on the tip of the spear protecting the lives and property during Hurricane Ivan and Katrina. Too, check with your family and friends who experienced the recent tornados in Century and northeast Pensacola, the response of the rank and file deputies was awesome during the chaotic hours. Where was the senior ESCO executive management taking charge of the situation, coordinating and directing the rank and file? The above instances are related to natural disasters, but is Escambia County’s current (Morgan) top law enforcement administrator adequately prepared to respond to a Baton Rogue (LA), Dallas (TX) Orlando (FL), Layette (LA), San Bernardino (CA), Charleston (SC) Sandy Hook (CT), Ft Hood (TX), etc. It’s Your Life, It’s Your Choice

Unregistered
    McNesby ordered us NOT to pull our guns after his friend's kids were stopped on a felony stop. That's where that stupid policy of documenting pointing a firearm at someone stemmed from. Yet Sheriff Morgan has never second guessed ANY shooting and is always concerned about the officer first.

Unregistered
    Can we recall what McNesby stole from fema and sold/gave to his friends during his 'leadership'?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    McNesby ordered us NOT to pull our guns after his friend's kids were stopped on a felony stop. That's where that stupid policy of documenting pointing a firearm at someone stemmed from. Yet Sheriff Morgan has never second guessed ANY shooting and is always concerned about the officer first.
    Morgan only has one concern and that is for himself.

Unregistered
    You have got to be kidding! Morgan is not even close to being concerned with the officer first. He is concerned with his image, or the image of the sheriff's office only because it in turn reflects on him. He will weed out a deputy in a minute if it even appears that they make him look bad, even if it's not true.

Morgan is an untrustworthy human being with no backbone. If you believe in him then you are either in his arms, to new, or plain dumb.

As far as McNesby, I would say he's a far better choice than Morgan, but he doesn't deserve to be back at the helm of an administration. McNesby is the good ole boy who only want other good ole boys. We need a leader who has progressive leadership and will battle to take back the trust of the county civilians and give the patrol deputy what they need, respect and the ability to actually be a deputy. We are actually here to prevent crime, not just write reports and give out business cards.

Unregistered
    As the primary (August 30th) election approaches, the rank and file (Green Suits) needs to give serious consideration as to whom they select on the ballot as their next Sheriff of Escambia County. A Sheriff must represent and protect the citizens. There is a need for strong visionary leadership that understands the struggles of all the various Social-economic levels, including the average everyday person. Someone who believes in democracy for all and not just what is in the best interest of the established political entities. A Sheriff who is on the front lines leading his men and women into harm’s way when natural disaster, lone wolf attack or domestic terrorism strikes. A candidate should have experienced a major natural disaster in the County. The citizens of Escambia County deserve to have an elected Sheriff who has senior executive management experience, to include certifiable Florida law enforcement experience. The citizens of Escambia County will be short changed if they elect a Sheriff (Morgan) who has only “Administrator” senior executive management experience. There is no room for on the job training (OJT) for a newly elected sheriff. Candidates possessing mid-level local (Baldwin) or federal law enforcement (Johnson) front line supervisory management experience do not meet the requirements to manage a multi-million dollar or large work force operation. Too, Morgan’s bright shiny uniform and persona does not meet the requirements when a disaster strikes and people’s lives and property are at risk. The bottom line, the Green Suits of ESCO need to step back and recall who (McNesby) was out on the tip of the spear protecting the lives and property during Hurricane Ivan and Katrina. Too, check with your family and friends who experienced the recent tornados in Century and northeast Pensacola, the response of the rank and file deputies was awesome during the chaotic hours. Where was the senior ESCO executive management taking charge of the situation, coordinating and directing the rank and file? The above instances are related to natural disasters, but is Escambia County’s current (Morgan) top law enforcement administrator adequately prepared to respond to a Baton Rogue (LA), Dallas (TX) Orlando (FL), Layette (LA), San Bernardino (CA), Charleston (SC) Sandy Hook (CT), Ft Hood (TX), etc. It’s Your Life, It’s Your Choice
    If memory serves me correctly, McNesby was a administrative Lt. when he retired to run for Sheriff. He had no upper level management experience or budget experience. As a matter of fact he spent most of his career as the PIO, pretend mayor of Pensacola Beach and AOIC of Training. He was actually on main patrol as a supervisor less time than Haines. That said, I really don't have a problem with McNesby. I supported him in two elections and believe he did a good job. I just can't support him this time because I think he is running for all the wrong reasons such as being the first to have a third term and revenge for what Morgan did to him. It is time for new blood in my opinion, but if you have a compelling reason to consider him (beside the BS you are trying to spread) I will listen. As of now I am for Johnson.

Guest 5by 5
    I do not like any of them. It boils down to the lesser of two evils.. Morgan, Haines need to go.

Unregistered
    They will split the vote, just watch! I'm in support of Johnson personally though.

Unregistered
    They will split the vote, just watch! I'm in support of Johnson personally though.
    I don't have a problem with Baldwin but I don't think he will get enough votes to make a difference and voting for him would be a wasted vote. I'm voting for Johnson. Morgan and Haines have to go. Please tell all of your family, friends, neighbors, anyone you come in contact with to vote for someone other than Morgan.

Unregistered
    Not to mention that he said that we couldnt aim our guns at suspects on a FELONY STOP. Lets not forget the no window tint and no black gloves. **** that redneck piece of dog $hit, no way id vote for that a$$hat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast