Retired Chief Hernan Organvidez records t.v endorsement praising Mayor Carlos Gimenez
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Retired Chief Hernan Organvidez records t.v endorsement praising Mayor Carlos Gimenez

Retired Chief Hernan Organvidez records t.v endorsement praising Mayor Carlos Gimenez.

Just watched a Spanish network t.v. political advertisement starring retired Chief Hernan Organvidez making a pitch to reelect Carlos Gimenez as mayor. If you have not seen the video, it is going around our department like a virus. In the commercial Organvidez praises Gimenez's many accomplishments and thanks him for taking our MDPD in the "right direction". Now, I don't know what Chief Organvidez understands as "the right direction" but if destroying our department, taking away our jobs, past raises and benefits is "the right direction" then Gimenez has certainly done that.
    Now, I don't intend to insult our retired chief (as it is normally done in this blog) for his lack of sympathy for those in this department who have suffered at the hands of Gimenez but I do have to wonder about the morality of an individual such as Organvidez who spent 30 years in our department throwing around names of prominent politicians as his personal benefactors and now sees fit to film himself endorsing our sworn enemy.
    What role did Organvidez play in the alleged absentee cover up that has been discussed in this blog as nauseum? Did he obstruct, hinder or covered up that investigation? Did he utilize PCB as his personal fiefdom going after individuals he perceived as "political enemies"? Did he utilize his position to ingratiate himself to powerful individuals in exchange for favors? The answers to those questions will linger in our minds for a long time.
    I wish the chief many blessings and hope his friendship with our mayor will continue to blossom even though it must be hard holding court for that sourpuss. I sincerely hope as he reflects back in his years in this department he realizes that not that many people here have many good things to say about him. I also beg God to forgive him for the damage he has help bring about to our department and the economic hardships he has caused the many men and women in this department who unlike him have worn our brown gown with pride and honor.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Unregistered

La Plasta De Mierda

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Retired Chief Hernan Organvidez records t.v endorsement praising Mayor Carlos Gimenez.

Just watched a Spanish network t.v. political advertisement starring retired Chief Hernan Organvidez making a pitch to reelect Carlos Gimenez as mayor. If you have not seen the video, it is going around our department like a virus. In the commercial Organvidez praises Gimenez's many accomplishments and thanks him for taking our MDPD in the "right direction". Now, I don't know what Chief Organvidez understands as "the right direction" but if destroying our department, taking away our jobs, past raises and benefits is "the right direction" then Gimenez has certainly done that.
    Now, I don't intend to insult our retired chief (as it is normally done in this blog) for his lack of sympathy for those in this department who have suffered at the hands of Gimenez but I do have to wonder about the morality of an individual such as Organvidez who spent 30 years in our department throwing around names of prominent politicians as his personal benefactors and now sees fit to film himself endorsing our sworn enemy.
    What role did Organvidez play in the alleged absentee cover up that has been discussed in this blog as nauseum? Did he obstruct, hinder or covered up that investigation? Did he utilize PCB as his personal fiefdom going after individuals he perceived as "political enemies"? Did he utilize his position to ingratiate himself to powerful individuals in exchange for favors? The answers to those questions will linger in our minds for a long time.
    I wish the chief many blessings and hope his friendship with our mayor will continue to blossom even though it must be hard holding court for that sourpuss. I sincerely hope as he reflects back in his years in this department he realizes that not that many people here have many good things to say about him. I also beg God to forgive him for the damage he has help bring about to our department and the economic hardships he has caused the many men and women in this department who unlike him have worn our brown gown with pride and honor.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

That guy was always a POS and a coward and everyone who knows this character is well aware. He used his political connections and so called GodFather's name to move around even promote as we all know test answers get handed done around here to certain folks. Yes praise his Mayor, his God, his savior. It's about time that lying sack of excrement show his true colors so that many of the good guys left around here know exactly who this guy was and continues to be. For those who several years back were handed pink slips from this very coward as he cried his credible tears. Just know that pink slip idea the Mayor threatened you with and continued tondo so was all Hernan's. This guy leis straight to your face then turns around and tries to have your head cut off by those he reaches out and touches. For those who served this coward and continue to serve this coward we know who you are and who you were. Our New female Mayor is well aware of everyone who's had thief hands in destroying this department and leading the corruption they have. Go out and hear her speech to the county citizens, the snakes could shiver as for what she knows. Hernan thanks for the video, you place yourself at the hands of your buddies fate, no Mayorship so no bonus for you pendejo! And as far as your failed planned return to the Kindom Of Doral, you can thank me or that too!

Unregistered
    Looks like the Little General is toast. As soon as Gimenez is reelected Organeanderthalvidez will be brought back as director. It will be worth it to see the Little General crying in front of HQ where he once hipped-hopped even though the cure will be just as bad as the illness.

Unregistered
    Just came down from the third floor at HQ. The director was throwing one of his customary tissy fits. Something about not being able to show his love for Gimenez on the account he has not been asked to film a campaign commercial.

Unregistered
    Whoreganvidez has always been scum!
    Piece of $hit!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Ese tipo es el Diablo. ORGANVIDEZ!!!! Tu madre!

Unregistered
    Organgrinder is a huge piece of shit! **** that scumbag. Enjoy the few years you have left asshole!

Unregistered

Puerco Hijo de La gran

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Organgrinder is a huge piece of shit! **** that scumbag. Enjoy the few years you have left asshole!

Ok is that pig still eating off that other Pig Carmensita la Putica de Kendallita. Puerca like him, wonder how great his wife thinks this pig is, if she only knew the scum she sleeps with. It's to funny watching this excrement speak on TV after being politically place as a Lt, Capt., Major, and Chief never once wanted to speak or direct himself to the troops or the public. Now in an act of desperation he comes out speaking, it's like watching a buffoon speaking for the first time. I am surprised he didn't scratch his bald spot while of after he moved his lips. I wonder if it was edited, it was like a puppet act with the Mayor behind him sticking his hand up his azz and lip sinking. We all now what a closet Fudge packer he is so it won't be hard to believe. Hernan remember those Tears at Hammocks when you handed out them pink slips, you POS MF. Poor guys, if they could only see that 12 foot knife you rammed down their backs as you hugged them, mariconson. You are one a despicable maggot, liar, fink, scumbag, cheater, two-face, and Rat! Say hello to Gary when you reach the Gates of Hell you SOB, Gods always has his travel plans ready for folks like you.

Unregistered

Organvives

In 25 years you never change and now after retiring you continue to be the same asskisser as always helping the devil that has destroyed the department that supported you for so many years. Knowing you there must be a big price behind all of this because you have no friends.

Unregistered
    His wife probably has no idea but since he backstabbed this department I think it's only fair if he gets it right back. Hope you have plenty put away in savings come pinga!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast