Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peraza cleared

Unregistered

Peraza cleared

😄 it's about time

Unregistered
    Now put him back to work.

Unregistered
    Yes it is good to hear peraza has been cleared. Glad the judge ruled the right way.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Now put him back to work.
    And backpay vacation sick leave and everything else that he needs to get his life back

Unregistered
    NOW that this done, that racist willie jones should be put in his place at every speaking engagement he has.

Unregistered
    The dumb lives matter people will be destroying their own ghettos later today.

Unregistered
    Great news, thanks to all my fellow IUPA members who donated and did the payroll deduction to the Peraza account.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And backpay vacation sick leave and everything else that he needs to get his life back
    He has to get it all back. He wasn't under investigation by BSO and there is no Internal Affairs case. His shooting was already cleared by BSO 2 years ago.

Unregistered

Judis

Such comforting words from our sheriff who continues to show no support for us because it's a political year and he needs to get reelected so touching .

"Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel also released a statement after the ruling was handed down, calling the incident a tragedy no matter what happens in court.

"A life was lost, and this is a tragedy no matter how you look at it," Israel said. "As sheriff, I was elected to enforce laws and keep our citizens safe. I am not a lawyer. I am not a judge and I don't make legal decisions. I pray for God to comfort all those affected and for our community to begin to heal and find peace."

Unregistered
    Does he get his award back with an apology now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast