Peraza cleared - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peraza cleared

Unregistered
    The scvmbag SAO is saying that a deputy sheriff is not a "person" and therefore is not entitled to Stand Your Ground. The same SAO that declines one thug for shooting another based on Stand Your Ground. This place is upside down.

Unregistered
    Have they activated the SRT (special riot team)?

Unregistered
    Sadly Israel will do everything not to bring him back. He needs the BLM and actively seeks it. So Congrats to Pete, but he's going to have a tough time getting back

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sadly Israel will do everything not to bring him back. He needs the BLM and actively seeks it. So Congrats to Pete, but he's going to have a tough time getting back
    Who says he even wants to come back? I dont know his choice but I would certainly rethink my career choice especially with BSO. Maybe another agency? SI certainly never had his back and his feeble attempt to defend him at his debate was too little too late. I hope he sues everyone

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The scvmbag SAO is saying that a deputy sheriff is not a "person" and therefore is not entitled to Stand Your Ground. The same SAO that declines one thug for shooting another based on Stand Your Ground. This place is upside down.

So the SAO is taking the position that a regular citizen would be justified in the McBean shooting based on stand your ground but a cop must Retreat in the performance of his duties. IUPA should get all the police unions together and organize a protest against Mike Satz.

Unregistered
    Satz = 20 lbs of crap in a 10 lb bag.

Unregistered

pathetic

What a pathetic speech from the sheriff. Even after he's cleared by the judge you can't even acknowledge it was justified because you're afraid of losing votes you suck. We need to sure if that's going to stand up for us and what is. We need Sheriff Clark.

Unregistered
    All charges against the remaining Baltimore officers were dismissed as well today. It's a good day.

Unregistered

Black Lives Matter

F.U. BLM, you racist terrorist organization.

Cops: 8-----BLM a big F'in 0

Cops and White Lives Matter the most...You can say it so can we.

Unregistered
    I hope a freedom tree gets planted in his name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast