If it bleeds, it leads. Wheres the media after that?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

If it bleeds, it leads. Wheres the media after that?

Three fine looking black male lads shoot up a group of innocent black teens at Blu. Were these lads good students, what was their family structure like? Do the families of these victims think that crime in the Black Community is because these lads didn't have jobs? When are we going to start demanding that the NAACP start doing PSA's on cooperating with the police, follow police commands, don't resist when interacting with the police. Thought every black family has "The Talk" with their children about the police, if they have, their kids aren't listening!

Unregistered
    Grand wizard,
    What does following police commands, resisting when interacting with police, and "the talk" have to do with the shooting?
    Many have "the talk" because of punks like you who were bullied in school and now your badge and gun are your payback.

Unregistered
    No out cry because the shooter wasn't white. Plain & simple

Unregistered
    Well lets see, the shooting suspects are black, the majority of the people shot were black. Half of those shot don't want to cooperate with prosecution. A good kid was murdered, why? Is it because these shooters didn't have jobs? Your black rep leaders would have you believe that, but the black people victimized by other blacks tell a much different story. Yet only loud mouths and activists are interviewed by the press. The true underlying problems that cause most of this violence are drugs, turf, no structure growing up, living in the streets, poor students, government checks in lieu of daddy, just to name the basics. Lets not talk about any of that!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well lets see, the shooting suspects are black, the majority of the people shot were black. Half of those shot don't want to cooperate with prosecution. A good kid was murdered, why? Is it because these shooters didn't have jobs? Your black rep leaders would have you believe that, but the black people victimized by other blacks tell a much different story. Yet only loud mouths and activists are interviewed by the press. The true underlying problems that cause most of this violence are drugs, turf, no structure growing up, living in the streets, poor students, government checks in lieu of daddy, just to name the basics. Lets not talk about any of that!
    I guess that you forgot that one of your own people was arrested for something related to the shooting. And damn you sure do know a lot about nothing. As fast as govt checks, put your klan book of GENIUS, down and research true stats-you will be surprised

Unregistered
    I guess that you forgot that one of your own people was arrested for something related to the shooting. And damn you sure do know a lot about nothing. As fast as govt checks, put your klan book of GENIUS, down and research true stats-you will be surprised
    One of My own ? How ?

Unregistered
    You make my point brilliantly, you defend the thugs among you and refuse to look within.

Unregistered
    You make my point brilliantly, you defend the thugs among you and refuse to look within.
    Hey slimshady, I see where this white guy shot his white wife this morning then killed himself. You think that he had on "white face" and was really black?

Unregistered
    See any white folks defending this guy for murdering his family and killing himself? Again, you keeping making my point!

Unregistered

Fort misery

I'd shoot myself too if I lived in that neighborhood

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast