Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept? - Page 3
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I thought it was Legal Bureau that overlooks PCB and the Director overlooks Legal Bureau. What a mess. That's how accountability works. Man just suit the department so we can see all of them tap dance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought it was Legal Bureau that overlooks PCB and the Director overlooks Legal Bureau. What a mess. That's how accountability works. Man just suit the department so we can see all of them tap dance
    Wait, I think most of us on here are wondering who is suiting the dept and for what?

Unregistered

Ok I got it, I think

Wait, I think most of us on here are wondering who is suiting the dept and for what?
    Who is suing

What has no clue of the law suit

When can understand who and what's going on

And How is just baffled

Yes, typical day at MDPD.

Unregistered
    Oh, I get it your making fun of his typo "suiting" witty guy!!

Unregistered

Where's the Media at? NBC, WSVN, ABC, UNIVISION, TELEMUNDO? Pick up this story

Too Funny, this will make headline news. I can see it now "Miami Dade Police Department Internal Affairs Sgt falsely arrested a detective after interrogating him when he was having a medical emergency" Great detective work Matt.

D.C. :"Excuse me Matt this guy is vomiting and fainting should we call rescue?"

Matt:"Negative now is the perfect time to read him Miranda and interrogate him, fire up the camera ladies and gentlemen, it's game time"

I'm upset that Fryer treated one of our own like that. I can only imagine with his other investigations if he's that much of a prick to that officer. Nobody deserves that Matt. Don't even get me started on The rest of the crew.

Unregistered
    Too Funny, this will make headline news. I can see it now "Miami Dade Police Department Internal Affairs Sgt falsely arrested a detective after interrogating him when he was having a medical emergency" Great detective work Matt.

D.C. :"Excuse me Matt this guy is vomiting and fainting should we call rescue?"

Matt:"Negative now is the perfect time to read him Miranda and interrogate him, fire up the camera ladies and gentlemen, it's game time"

I'm upset that Fryer treated one of our own like that. I can only imagine with his other investigations if he's that much of a prick to that officer. Nobody deserves that Matt. Don't even get me started on The rest of the crew.
    MDPD has many, many good officers. Unfortunately they also have many corrupted pieces of shit that should be in prison or at least not enforcing any laws.

It sure seems as if PCB is the landing strip for most of your unethical corrupted officers.

Matt sounds like a real winner. One day maybe he'll be screaming like the ***** that he is 3-15's. Damn sorry Matty, had to take out the trash couldn't make it.

Unregistered
    Intense topic, somebody should copy and paste this link and forward it to the the Director and Legal Bureau. This is some foul stuff going on. I was interrogated by Fryer once and if it wasn't for my PBA rep jumping in and backing me telling him to calm down he would've hung me for a crappy complaint (which at the end was dismissed) but still he made me feel like a murder suspect.

Unregistered
    Intense topic, somebody should copy and paste this link and forward it to the the Director and Legal Bureau. This is some foul stuff going on. I was interrogated by Fryer once and if it wasn't for my PBA rep jumping in and backing me telling him to calm down he would've hung me for a crappy complaint (which at the end was dismissed) but still he made me feel like a murder suspect.
    What are you talking about. JP is all over this blog. He cites it in command staff meetings. He is a huge narcissist. Any thing that is written about him he reads.

Unregistered
    Keep the people mentioned in PCB there. As long as they are there you have a great chance of hitting the lottery. Why transfer them out where they can cause havoc elsewhere. Let them continue to dig there holes comfortably in PCB!!!

Unregistered
    Keep the people mentioned in PCB there. As long as they are there you have a great chance of hitting the lottery. Why transfer them out where they can cause havoc elsewhere. Let them continue to dig there holes comfortably in PCB!!!
    I have never been assigned to PCB, but know many of the people who are assigned there (including CCS). I can honestly say that some of them were good if not great silver badges and generally good people. I can't speak to the facts or allegations about what happened at this particular investigation. I have heard the rumors and spoken to a couple people and believe mistakes were made. I do not believe they were MALICOUS mistakes though. Over my career, I have observed numerous seasoned investigators make some of the same mistakes. Shit happens and nobody is perfect.

I personally believe, very few PCB Sergeants go "head hunting". A lot of people do stupid things, cut corners or are actually CRIMMINALS and PCB has to take action. It is NOT a easy job folks. It is easy to sit in the bleachers and talk crap not knowing all the facts. Keep that in mind.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast