Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept? - Page 5
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You've lost your mind pal. It's about time you retire you 43.
    Mr. corrupted trash is back on name calling. Your trash man, probably white trash at that, no actually clearly white trash. It crap like you that give us all a bad name.

Don't be a hater because you were raised in a trailer park and there isn't a full set of teeth amongst your whole family.

Open your eyes or are you too far gone in the corruption?

Unregistered
    Mr. corrupted trash is back on name calling. Your trash man, probably white trash at that, no actually clearly white trash. It crap like you that give us all a bad name.

Don't be a hater because you were raised in a trailer park and there isn't a full set of teeth amongst your whole family.

Open your eyes or are you too far gone in the corruption?
    I agree with the other gentlemen. You are a 43 man. You act like this is Miami Gardens PD or New Orleans Pd or even Baltimore PD. When you speak corruption your comparing us to fictional movies like "the departed" or "American gangster" Nobody is on a payroll a part of an organized crime ring buddy. Just because someone makes a mistake once you want to compare them to "Goodfellas" or "Donnie Brasco" this isn't a movie kid these are real people. Pull up your IA jacket and realize nobody is perfect. Who cares about all this BS. It's not that serious stop being a 43

Unregistered
    I agree with the other gentlemen. You are a 43 man. You act like this is Miami Gardens PD or New Orleans Pd or even Baltimore PD. When you speak corruption your comparing us to fictional movies like "the departed" or "American gangster" Nobody is on a payroll a part of an organized crime ring buddy. Just because someone makes a mistake once you want to compare them to "Goodfellas" or "Donnie Brasco" this isn't a movie kid these are real people. Pull up your IA jacket and realize nobody is perfect. Who cares about all this BS. It's not that serious stop being a 43
    It's really shameful that all you can come up with is 43 MDPD is actually worse than any you named but your too retarded to realize it. What was the milkman? Retard? How about your child molester Sergeant ? Retard? By the way, American Gangster wasn't a fictional movie , retard. How about Gilbert Fernandez, executed three out west retard? Kid, are you ****ing kidding, Kid? Yeah, Dad, clean your dentures their yellow and brown stained.

It's not that serious to your pitiful self because your part of the problem. To look the other way from corruption doesn't make you innocent. It makes you just as guilty.

Go ahead 43, 43, 43. Your the problem not the solution. That's the best you got 43!

Surely you rode the short bus to school from your trailer park. Sorry for you!

Unregistered
    It's really shameful that all you can come up with is 43 MDPD is actually worse than any you named but your too retarded to realize it. What was the milkman? Retard? How about your child molester Sergeant ? Retard? By the way, American Gangster wasn't a fictional movie , retard. How about Gilbert Fernandez, executed three out west retard? Kid, are you ****ing kidding, Kid? Yeah, Dad, clean your dentures their yellow and brown stained.

It's not that serious to your pitiful self because your part of the problem. To look the other way from corruption doesn't make you innocent. It makes you just as guilty.

Go ahead 43, 43, 43. Your the problem not the solution. That's the best you got 43!

Surely you rode the short bus to school from your trailer park. Sorry for you!
    Who is this guy? Tremendo 43. Lol how did you pass the psych? You have the most of us here in shock how crazy you. I've never seen anyone post more than twice in the same topic. Wait a minute, Matt is that you trying to defend yourself? Lol come on Fryer don't take it to heart. You f***ed up that's it. Your the flavor of this blog. This has gone over your head brother. No need to get on here and defend yourself. It is what it is. Fix your wrongdoing and don't take your anger out on us.

Unregistered

Ok Moron

Hey buddy, go have another drink and take your antipsychotic medication while your at it! Nice list of MDPD dirty laundry, but how is that PCB's fault or the legal bureaus? MDPD clearly needs to clean house, but that needs to start from the TOP down and will take years to accomplish.

Dirty laundry? Moron that illegal and corrupt behavior clearly a sign of "RICO" and yes straight from the TOP. What's funny how that list really pinched a nerve at PCB. Moron who's fault would it be if not every corrupt PCB investigator who handled, or handeling each one of those. You clearly missed the whole thing, I didn't. But what response can you give other than to justify all those issues and dismiss them as BS which they clearly ain't. Your right about one thing the cleaning has to start at the Top and make its way down to every POS that follows corrupt orders or performs in a corrupt way. Clearly all those cases and more prove the corrupt issues deeply embedded here and how that really struck a nerve. It's true more dirty laundry has to come out, hopefully and finally it attacks the some much needed and feared attention to stop these folks. How is it PCB or Legals Fault, what is moronic question that clearly shows the fear you have of exposure and investigation. That guys not 43 or nothing he's dead on to the problem here. Be afraid be very afraid who knows what happening going on outside the walls of shame.

Unregistered
    Dirty laundry? Moron that illegal and corrupt behavior clearly a sign of "RICO" and yes straight from the TOP. What's funny how that list really pinched a nerve at PCB. Moron who's fault would it be if not every corrupt PCB investigator who handled, or handeling each one of those. You clearly missed the whole thing, I didn't. But what response can you give other than to justify all those issues and dismiss them as BS which they clearly ain't. Your right about one thing the cleaning has to start at the Top and make its way down to every POS that follows corrupt orders or performs in a corrupt way. Clearly all those cases and more prove the corrupt issues deeply embedded here and how that really struck a nerve. It's true more dirty laundry has to come out, hopefully and finally it attacks the some much needed and feared attention to stop these folks. How is it PCB or Legals Fault, what is moronic question that clearly shows the fear you have of exposure and investigation. That guys not 43 or nothing he's dead on to the problem here. Be afraid be very afraid who knows what happening going on outside the walls of shame.
    Oh really? RICO? Do you even know the elements or even how to start a RICO case numb nuts. This dept has their screws up which I can count with one hand and yes some have been associated with murders but this dept is still one of the best in the nation. 3 out of 3,500 cops not too bad, and going back to the "particular case" this blog is speaking of I agree it was done in bad faith and the interrogation was a fruit of the poisonous tree. Lugo and Donkey should appeal (if they haven't done so) to the arbitration hearing and file complaints against their lead investigators. I'm done with this post and that 43(lol) that is trying to defend these shitty PCB sgts.

Unregistered

Hey Numb Nuts

Oh really? RICO? Do you even know the elements or even how to start a RICO case numb nuts. This dept has their screws up which I can count with one hand and yes some have been associated with murders but this dept is still one of the best in the nation. 3 out of 3,500 cops not too bad, and going back to the "particular case" this blog is speaking of I agree it was done in bad faith and the interrogation was a fruit of the poisonous tree. Lugo and Donkey should appeal (if they haven't done so) to the arbitration hearing and file complaints against their lead investigators. I'm done with this post and that 43(lol) that is trying to defend these shitty PCB sgts.

Ok just chiming in here cause you lost me RICO. Who are you defending the the department (PCB) or the alledged screw ups please get yourself together. You say LUGO and DONKEY complain on the IA investigators? So PCB guys you say so then it's true PCB guys are doing shady stuff for Staff all over especially top command is what your saying then. That's sounds like RICO material to me guy, sure rattled your chain you can't even get your story straight.

I say let the FED's come in and wipe the place clean.

Unregistered
    Definitely no drinking or medicine taking here. Your clearly part of the problem, probably corrupt also. When someone calls out the problems your sorry ass resorts to name calling and claims of crazy. Your the crazy one that accepts the garbage this agency creates. Continue doing your commercials for the wooden toothed freak known as the mayor. Leave the police work up to the big boys, not your pathetic waste of space.
    Now go suckle some more on your mommy's saggy tits!
    Your the same EX-GOLDEN BEACH COP who trashes us everyday. It's no secret. What? You can't get a security guard job somewhere?

Unregistered
    Ok just chiming in here cause you lost me RICO. Who are you defending the the department (PCB) or the alledged screw ups please get yourself together. You say LUGO and DONKEY complain on the IA investigators? So PCB guys you say so then it's true PCB guys are doing shady stuff for Staff all over especially top command is what your saying then. That's sounds like RICO material to me guy, sure rattled your chain you can't even get your story straight.

I say let the FED's come in and wipe the place clean.
    I'm not defending anyone but as an investigator if I screwed up on a case I'll man upto it and take care of the situation and call the state but some investigators have their head so far up there asses that their ego's won't let them fix their own mistakes. You are right let the Feds in and clean house. The investigators on Lugos and Donkeys case dropped the ball and made them look like 31 subjects. Their are serious technicalities in both their cases that as a 12 yr veteran detective I believe should be reviewed again by the state, FDLE, or the director himself and have it corrected. That's all I'm saying brother. I'm not choosing sides i'm just choosing the right thing. Before anyone speaks negative about my post claiming I don't know what I'm speaking of, I work in IA and know all the pertinent facts which made me come on this blog and bring to light the truth when I was told this topic was established and all this mayhem was going on back and forth between officers. Be safe out there and God speed ladies and gentlemen.

Unregistered
    3 out of 3500? You are even stupider than first thought. Holy Christ. Buddy you need to work for Disney World and request Fantasyland because that's where you live.

Certainly what you meant was this agency is one of the most corrupt in the nation.

The most corrupt in this agency is or have been in PCB. Our raises are going to people because of lawsuits.

Look at the Fat piece of shit NW CST Sergeant. Turned in by the FBI for grand theft.

Wasn't criminally charged because his Irish Mafia drinking buddy handled the case for the SAO.

Fat's had to write a check to the State for over $1,900 dollars for his crime.

He caused three innocent people problems because of illegally using their tags.

Had his county unit towed as evidence where they put evidence tape over the doors.

Jerked off while watching a male subordinate change clothes. Ha yes a flamer!

So to answer your question, not that it deserves an answer, yes, I've been involved in many RICO investigation's. And, to the one that seems to always blame Golden Beach. Those guys are laughing all the way to the bank, with our raises, while you hump bullshit calls.

By the way my nuts are numb because your wife has licked them so long.

Chao (43)(lol)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast