Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept? - Page 4
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought it was Legal Bureau that overlooks PCB and the Director overlooks Legal Bureau. What a mess. That's how accountability works. Man just suit the department so we can see all of them tap dance
    The Legal Bureau answers questions and provides advice. They don't oversee anyone. The Director oversees PCB.

Unregistered
    The Legal Bureau answers questions and provides advice. They don't oversee anyone. The Director oversees PCB.
    Ok then if someone files a complaint against them how does it get to the Director, if it ever gets to him. JP doesn't read this blog, he's too busy on the other blog called the political cortadito. This site is too real and honest for him to handle and take action. Command staff is too busy shooting commercials for Gimenez than caring about their own.

Unregistered
    I have never been assigned to PCB, but know many of the people who are assigned there (including CCS). I can honestly say that some of them were good if not great silver badges and generally good people. I can't speak to the facts or allegations about what happened at this particular investigation. I have heard the rumors and spoken to a couple people and believe mistakes were made. I do not believe they were MALICOUS mistakes though. Over my career, I have observed numerous seasoned investigators make some of the same mistakes. Shit happens and nobody is perfect.

I personally believe, very few PCB Sergeants go "head hunting". A lot of people do stupid things, cut corners or are actually CRIMMINALS and PCB has to take action. It is NOT a easy job folks. It is easy to sit in the bleachers and talk crap not knowing all the facts. Keep that in mind.
    Which "particular case" are you speaking of where you believe mistakes were made?

Unregistered

Let's See?

Which "particular case" are you speaking of where you believe mistakes were made?

Let's see now, what's up with Lugo's case. Let's see how many have or work at Sweetwater PD. Let's see what happen to the officer that shot himself at the airport (innocent), great Job PCB. Let's commissioner Hardimons niece 27 over case? Let's see the Panama case? Let's see the green fund scam? Let's see has PCB found the transmitter watch on that dead informant? What for they payed the family $$$$$$$! Major Whites case and termination, rehired and exhonerated? Let's see the golden Beach Cops case, oh sorry dropped major Law sue pending. Let's see Sexual Harassment case at Northside? Let's see the 2012 County Ballot Fraud Election case? Let's see county park employees theft case PCB squad racks 52k in OT? Let's see PCB sgt illegal tag on vehicle to stealth time and $$$? Let's see Sgt arrested on Horse cruelty case? Let's see Bunch of Officers 39ed for DUI back to work? Let's see southern cop shoots at car of corrections officer? Let's see ECB arrest ECB detectives for fraud federal case? Let's see LT Milkman at PCB and Drug cartel ring of friends case? Let's see Tow truck case, slow arrest and ROD's? Let's see what's going on with narcotics section? Let's see narcotics officers arrested for stealing? Let's see highly regarded DEt arrested for pawning jewelry grom subject house during warrant arrest? Lets see a Major's son dealing and Trafficing in felony drugs from Major's Home?? Let's see what did I forget? Please post keep thread going maybe someone will wake up in the real world and see what huge problem we got going around here.

Unregistered
    Let's see now, what's up with Lugo's case. Let's see how many have or work at Sweetwater PD. Let's see what happen to the officer that shot himself at the airport (innocent), great Job PCB. Let's commissioner Hardimons niece 27 over case? Let's see the Panama case? Let's see the green fund scam? Let's see has PCB found the transmitter watch on that dead informant? What for they payed the family $$$$$$$! Major Whites case and termination, rehired and exhonerated? Let's see the golden Beach Cops case, oh sorry dropped major Law sue pending. Let's see Sexual Harassment case at Northside? Let's see the 2012 County Ballot Fraud Election case? Let's see county park employees theft case PCB squad racks 52k in OT? Let's see PCB sgt illegal tag on vehicle to stealth time and $$$? Let's see Sgt arrested on Horse cruelty case? Let's see Bunch of Officers 39ed for DUI back to work? Let's see southern cop shoots at car of corrections officer? Let's see ECB arrest ECB detectives for fraud federal case? Let's see LT Milkman at PCB and Drug cartel ring of friends case? Let's see Tow truck case, slow arrest and ROD's? Let's see what's going on with narcotics section? Let's see narcotics officers arrested for stealing? Let's see highly regarded DEt arrested for pawning jewelry grom subject house during warrant arrest? Lets see a Major's son dealing and Trafficing in felony drugs from Major's Home?? Let's see what did I forget? Please post keep thread going maybe someone will wake up in the real world and see what huge problem we got going around here.
    Im sorry I lost track of what you were trying to say midway thru all that BS. What was the point of your argument?

Unregistered

Hey buddy, go have another drink and take your antipsychotic medication while your at it! Nice list of MDPD dirty laundry, but how is that PCB's fault or the legal bureaus? MDPD clearly needs to clean house, but that needs to start from the TOP down and will take years to accomplish.

Unregistered
    Hey buddy, go have another drink and take your antipsychotic medication while your at it! Nice list of MDPD dirty laundry, but how is that PCB's fault or the legal bureaus? MDPD clearly needs to clean house, but that needs to start from the TOP down and will take years to accomplish.
    Definitely no drinking or medicine taking here. Your clearly part of the problem, probably corrupt also. When someone calls out the problems your sorry ass resorts to name calling and claims of crazy. Your the crazy one that accepts the garbage this agency creates. Continue doing your commercials for the wooden toothed freak known as the mayor. Leave the police work up to the big boys, not your pathetic waste of space.
    Now go suckle some more on your mommy's saggy tits!

Unregistered
    Im sorry I lost track of what you were trying to say midway thru all that BS. What was the point of your argument?
    It's typical that one with your GED education would lose track of the corrupted individuals that work right next to you and maybe even you. Now I know my ABC's, Corky!

Unregistered
    It's typical that one with your GED education would lose track of the corrupted individuals that work right next to you and maybe even you. Now I know my ABC's, Corky!
    You've lost your mind pal. It's about time you retire you 43.

Unregistered
    BRING THE BOYS HOME! these rookies coming on just want a shiny green and white on their driveway and give 3 f***s about the job and serving our community. We can definitely use Lugo back. Bring back Madruga, Dukov, Alain, Donkey, and Ed. Everybody makes mistakes but that's what ROCS are for, correct it and bring them back. PCB has messed up on all of their investigations. Quit milking those shitty cases and put them on the road already. If they keep slipping then it is what it is but it's about time we bring back our boys and quit hiring these kittens. I had a rookie(lateral transfer with 5months on) talk shit about the station control officer because he doesn't have a green and white (Ford Taurus he demanded also) yet and she told him he was on a list he needed to wait meanwhile he milks his lunch while a 226 goes out. Remind you I'm still driving a 27000 series.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast