Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept? - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Most of the trash in PCB is useless!!!! Let's see:
    Genovar, metrosexual trash
    Jacinthe, delusional trash
    Fryer, just trash
    Harrison, "I'm not sure" trash

I could keep going and going! PCB is suppose to be the elite, and the majority are the bottom of the barrel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most of the trash in PCB is useless!!!! Let's see:
    Genovar, metrosexual trash
    Jacinthe, delusional trash
    Fryer, just trash
    Harrison, "I'm not sure" trash

I could keep going and going! PCB is suppose to be the elite, and the majority are the bottom of the barrel.
    Fryer is a stand up guy. Ask his bestfriends wife

Unregistered
    Lol please elaborate

Unregistered
    Who are you talking about? I work in the bureau and haven't heard that one
    Wow and your in PCB our elites?

Unregistered

Yes but ...

Wow and your in PCB our elites?
    I work in a different section than where that individual was assigned to. PCB is a network of lies and huge ego's. I'm only to here to get experience and study for the LT's test. Whoever from this post that originally mentioned and knows about "Sgt. Fryers case" advise the subject officer of what's going on and tell him to seek legal action. What they did was inappropriate and like the other post advised they did not follow standard protocol. I'm glad this post was created so we can get things straightened out. Not all of us here at PCB are the "bad guys" but what Fryer and Appleby did disgraced us all. On another note, make sure you guys don't use your work laptops for personal entertainment. Thanks yall.

Unregistered

Will quit? Or sue?

Jacinthe, delusional trash. Your spot on the money on that call my friend. This chick is nuts, at times She seriously thinks she's a White Girl. No shizzing, has anyone ever dealt with her? A complete lunatic and a true box or rocks, just look at her track record. This idiots investigations make Reno 911 a real police department. And when she's called her out on issues, it's the black she devil who comes out as her eyes pop wide open open and her nostrils flare up like the Shrek dragon. A complete Zero and can anyone please have her cut her Bob Marley (Ganja) hair, it's to much what's going on with that issue, what an embarrassment folks. Doesn't the policy apply to her, even in plain cloths that's a serious safety concern to her partners, squad, and the department in general. She is probably so special at MDPD she's just above all SOP's and the Law. If she ever gets her wings clipped (soon coming) we know she will quit or sue the Department. We know she will fight that hair issue tooth and nail, roll over like a pig in shitz. Just another example of the many out of control minions who think the Teflon will continue to deflect their atrocities. Lady you are Bad, and your a Bad person, shame, shame, shame on you for the hurt and damage you have caused and tried to inflict on folks. Karmas all yours and from the looks of it, either it's knocked or its knocking on your door lady.

Unregistered

laptop?

I work in a different section than where that individual was assigned to. PCB is a network of lies and huge ego's. I'm only to here to get experience and study for the LT's test. Whoever from this post that originally mentioned and knows about "Sgt. Fryers case" advise the subject officer of what's going on and tell him to seek legal action. What they did was inappropriate and like the other post advised they did not follow standard protocol. I'm glad this post was created so we can get things straightened out. Not all of us here at PCB are the "bad guys" but what Fryer and Appleby did disgraced us all. On another note, make sure you guys don't use your work laptops for personal entertainment. Thanks yall.

What? So I can't use it to watch JP breakdancer in the video he made. I can't watch Dip Shitz Herna Organsack of papas endorse the Mayor on Spanish television? Listen My cad don't work so I can do shitz, only thing I got is my MTV, can I watch that at least.

Listen buddy thanks for the info but we need more Serpico's around here, if every Good PCB guy would blow the whistle on the BS and lies MDPD has to offer we be in better shape right now. Then maybe even we gotten rid of this crap Mayor and his minions, arrested like the criminals they are, not retire and go off and make Political TV adds. If your afraid to speak out just write yourself an anonymous letter, I Am sure you can figure out who to mail it to. Don't sit back and wait do nothing, let's make MDPD great again join the Trump Revolution. Just look even Obamas half brother is on the bandwagon as well.

Unregistered

Say What? Where you been friend?

Who are you talking about? I work in the bureau and haven't heard that one

Say what? What Rick you been under? You never heard of Fat Sulli and his IA adventures. Really you guys need to pay more attention to what's going on.

Unregistered
    I think a change is soon coming. Because there comes a point where command staff can't ignore the improper work pcb is doing. one of the wrongly accused/arrested officers are not going to take a sweet position, back pay and etc the county is offering with the hopes of the officer not suing the county. Someone is going to say no thanks, and move forward with a lawsuit that exposes everything and it will cost the county money.

You can't be in command staff and be oblivious to what's going on!

Unregistered

Definitely especially with the way we are being treated by the public

I think a change is soon coming. Because there comes a point where command staff can't ignore the improper work pcb is doing. one of the wrongly accused/arrested officers are not going to take a sweet position, back pay and etc the county is offering with the hopes of the officer not suing the county. Someone is going to say no thanks, and move forward with a lawsuit that exposes everything and it will cost the county money.

You can't be in command staff and be oblivious to what's going on!
    Who in their right mind would want to be a cop in these times, especially if that officer was wrongfully accused/arrested/terminated. Why would you come back when they can suit the dept and retire while at the same time exposing them. Sgt. Fryer was a RID dog, a douche, and two-faced. I'm not surprised hearing about his investigation being trash. We all know there is not one RID officer that hasn't gotten their hands dirty so if it's true about him dropping the ball with that officer, my friend if his lawyer knows what he's doing we'll be seeing your IA jacket all over the news. Gloves off at that point

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast