Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept? - Page 14
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Unregistered

Where is the PBA?

So if our union is aware of these issues, what are they doing about it? Why are they so quiet about this?

Does the PBA really have out back?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    whether pcb screwed up or not socarras is a piece of shi% who admitted his guilt he can never be a cop he tainted the bureau
    wow tough guy, the only piece of $hit here is someone who calls another PO a POS behind a screen. You must be PCB or from the bureau. Narcotics was trash after Nanney left so if your still there that means your trash. I was there under Nanney when it was the real deal now its all smoke and mirrors. Now you guys get one or two 39's a month and you guys call yourselves "the elite." Please all the old timers there now are washed up and the new guys all the want to do is sit on a grow store and follow customers home. Its no secret. A retard can do what you guys do nowadays. How about starting up a wire or fly to other states and actually take down an organization. No need to bash anyone especially if u didn't know Donk. From what I've read and heard from PCB themselves the statement was bullshit anyways and its going to be suppressed. Donk was nothing but good to us when he was here in Hammocks. Besides I've said it once and i'll say it again, everybody is tough on the keyboard starting up $hit and all we see are "unregistered" names on here. PCB was and will always be trash. Donk and Lugo, you guys will be alright. There's always going to be haters and trash talkers. To my other friends such as Alain, Smoker, and the rest of the crew on ROD Just take it easy and lay low. There's a change coming soon to PCB.

Unregistered
    wow tough guy, the only piece of $hit here is someone who calls another PO a POS behind a screen. You must be PCB or from the bureau. Narcotics was trash after Nanney left so if your still there that means your trash. I was there under Nanney when it was the real deal now its all smoke and mirrors. Now you guys get one or two 39's a month and you guys call yourselves "the elite." Please all the old timers there now are washed up and the new guys all the want to do is sit on a grow store and follow customers home. Its no secret. A retard can do what you guys do nowadays. How about starting up a wire or fly to other states and actually take down an organization. No need to bash anyone especially if u didn't know Donk. From what I've read and heard from PCB themselves the statement was bullshit anyways and its going to be suppressed. Donk was nothing but good to us when he was here in Hammocks. Besides I've said it once and i'll say it again, everybody is tough on the keyboard starting up $hit and all we see are "unregistered" names on here. PCB was and will always be trash. Donk and Lugo, you guys will be alright. There's always going to be haters and trash talkers. To my other friends such as Alain, Smoker, and the rest of the crew on ROD Just take it easy and lay low. There's a change coming soon to PCB.
    I'm curious, has PCB ever won a prosecution for anything? Probably not because theiy are thieves and liars that work there. NOT TO MENTION ROTONS!

Doesn't the administration check officers files for assignment to such a position.

What the hell is wrong around here. Stealing overtime, lying to obtain arrest warrants, possessing stolen property for personal gain, not utilizing county issued sunpass to cover up grand theft.

Great choices Administration. Your a bunch of jokes just like your running man challenge video.

Unregistered
    I'm curious, has PCB ever won a prosecution for anything? Probably not because theiy are thieves and liars that work there. NOT TO MENTION ROTONS!

Doesn't the administration check officers files for assignment to such a position.

What the hell is wrong around here. Stealing overtime, lying to obtain arrest warrants, possessing stolen property for personal gain, not utilizing county issued sunpass to cover up grand theft.

Great choices Administration. Your a bunch of jokes just like your running man challenge video.
    I don't know how PCB can still continue to prosecute cases after hooking up their own Mr. Kelly Sullivan. Every case after him will just compare theirs to his at Arbitration and it's a done deal. Lol but on a serious note, don't kick a guy when he's down talking smack about him. You can try to defend any bureau you as much as you want but remember your only 14 days away from working the road. I got "volunTOLD" to go MIdwest because of my worksheets weren't turned in on time. Although, my replacement was one of the command staff's nephew. QRU though. There's more OT in HQs but there's more stress and politics. If your not in the camp, your just a sitting duck.

Unregistered
    socarras admitted his guilt not just to pcb but to his squad. He dishonored the badge and screwed the bureau. yes pcb screwed up case will be thrown out but he cannot be a cop again nor should he!!!!

Unregistered
    socarras admitted his guilt not just to pcb but to his squad. He dishonored the badge and screwed the bureau. yes pcb screwed up case will be thrown out but he cannot be a cop again nor should he!!!!
    So are you insinuating that Kelly Sullivan is ok because he lied and never took responsibility? Didn't Kelly dishonor the badge even worse?

Multiple charges of official misconduct
    Grand theft
    Possession of stolen property

Sullivan knowingly and purposely didn't use his sunpass for blatantly obvious reasons.

At least Socarass admitted his crimes. Fat shit Sullivan didn't admit to his countless felonies and even lied in sworn statements to his State Attorney drinking buddy.

Have you ever spoken out against Sullivan the way your so passionate about honor and dishonor?

Maybe your part of the Honorable Glass, Sullivan, Loyal fan club but most in this department know who and what they truly are.

It's about taking responsibility which the three mentioned are unable to do when Socarass has!

I'll agree with your assessment that none should be employed. They should be serving jail time and lose pensions.

But apparently Socarass wasn't part of the Mafia type protection that routinely occurs here.

The administration is to blame for putting known liars in such important positions. People that have no integrity or morals. They aren't in those positions to better society they are unable to correctly put a prosecutable case together thus cases don't make it into court. They're in those positions for selfish reasons only.

Again the administration is to blame to allow such things to happen.

Unregistered
    We all know the director looks at this forum, so here is a message for him.

Director, despite what anyone says on this forum, I think you are a good guy with very good intentions to make things better. With that being said, you have to be in awe at what PCB has done and is doing to your legacy. These people report to you, which in turn makes you look bad. With everything that is going on, the focus of attention shouldn't what a bad job PCB is doing, it should be what a great job you are doing to make the department better.

You can't have PCB arrest, then have the state at a later date dismissing cases. It opens up way too many boxes that will cost you and cause you continuous embarrassment. This is a job you really wanted, make great use of this position and get rid of that dead weight in PCB.

The last thing you want is one of those officers PCB was quick accuse and arrest, hire private investigators to take a look at what they are really doing on "overtime" or regular duty for that matter.

Let's make MDPD great again!

Unregistered
    So are you insinuating that Kelly Sullivan is ok because he lied and never took responsibility? Didn't Kelly dishonor the badge even worse?

Multiple charges of official misconduct
    Grand theft
    Possession of stolen property

Sullivan knowingly and purposely didn't use his sunpass for blatantly obvious reasons.

At least Socarass admitted his crimes. Fat shit Sullivan didn't admit to his countless felonies and even lied in sworn statements to his State Attorney drinking buddy.

Have you ever spoken out against Sullivan the way your so passionate about honor and dishonor?

Maybe your part of the Honorable Glass, Sullivan, Loyal fan club but most in this department know who and what they truly are.

It's about taking responsibility which the three mentioned are unable to do when Socarass has!

I'll agree with your assessment that none should be employed. They should be serving jail time and lose pensions.

But apparently Socarass wasn't part of the Mafia type protection that routinely occurs here.

The administration is to blame for putting known liars in such important positions. People that have no integrity or morals. They aren't in those positions to better society they are unable to correctly put a prosecutable case together thus cases don't make it into court. They're in those positions for selfish reasons only.

Again the administration is to blame to allow such things to happen.
    no i dont know sullivan but if he did something like socarras he should be arrested and fired too im only speaking to a guy who stole money and admitted to it, he must be fired if they screwed up criminal case thats on pcb doesnt mean we need scum like him here. his actions and rosario from org crime unfairly tainted all of us hardworking narc cops

Unregistered

Bro who are you?

no i dont know sullivan but if he did something like socarras he should be arrested and fired too im only speaking to a guy who stole money and admitted to it, he must be fired if they screwed up criminal case thats on pcb doesnt mean we need scum like him here. his actions and rosario from org crime unfairly tainted all of us hardworking narc cops
    Lol your the same guy that keeps talking trash about Socarras. The only guy from Narcotics who has no life and lives his boring pathetic life on social media and blogs is Willie Knapp. Dude have you noticed ur the only retard that lives your life around being a cop. If it wasn't for your connections ud be long gone. Your a ZERO. Stop being a dirt bag. You must really have a thing for Donk, have u tried asking him out for drinks or to a movie. He never gave u the time of day huh? dont be mad big guy. Who else uses the word "Narc Cops" hahahaha get off the blog if ur only about name calling. Man up big guy.

Unregistered
    For real buddy, get off of Socarras's d!%k. If ur going to speak negative about him. Why don't you speak about All the steroid users in Naroctics, why don't you speak about the couple thousands that went missing from Jesse's 7 million dollar case (what a coincidence everybody in that squad soon after started getting new personal cars, tattoos, and remodeled their houses), why don't you talk about the day shift squads that don't do anything and get away with BS stats, how about on Mondays and Friday's you guys do your worksheets and go home 6 hours early, since we're on the topic I've seen you guys buy food for the squad using subjects money while not offering the uniform guys anything, or since you say your from Narcotics then I'm sure you've input overtime hours more than you actually worked and that's always guaranteed to happen like clockwork. Look at Ed Diaz, they had a tracker on his car caught him going home early, going to his kids soccer games on duty, working out on duDon't sit here and point fingers when everybody in Narcotics is dirty. Trying to put the limelight on a kid when all he is surrounded by is filth. I was there I know what goes down. Hint I'm at the airport now.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast