Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept?
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Is Legal Bureau terrified to step in PCB's toes for the best interest of the dept?

It has been brought to my attention that the Legal Bureau is aware of an issue that affects an open investigation by PCB. Legal Bureau (no names...yet) recommended dismissal in fear of a law suit but PCB (no names...yet) rejected the recommendation and are continuing with the investigation. This meeting occurred a few weeks ago. If the officer only knew that PCB dropped the ball eh. I don't want to spill the beans yet but I will say this it will be the biggest law suit this department has ever seen against them if it is brought to light. Shame on you Legal Bureau for not bringing it to the Directors attention and Shame on you PCB for going after the officer and disgracing his name. Then again, PCB is known for being sleazy, dirty, and inconsiderate pigs. I don't know the officer well enough to give him the cheese but I'm sure this will leak out and he will find out soon enough. So when it comes down to the best interest of the department shouldn't the director be aware of it.

Unregistered
    I didn't think I would see this topic on here. I heard a similar rumor to the above in regards to the PO they 39'd. Sensitive topic, I was told to stay hush it was G-14 CLASSIFIED. To the original post, just say what happenned and expose the PCB Sgt. Let the rest of the department know how f***ed up they are

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I didn't think I would see this topic on here. I heard a similar rumor to the above in regards to the PO they 39'd. Sensitive topic, I was told to stay hush it was G-14 CLASSIFIED. To the original post, just say what happenned and expose the PCB Sgt. Let the rest of the department know how f***ed up they are
    Suelta la muela brode! Cual caso hablan ustedes?
    Your phucking unregistered nobody is going to know quien dijo que. Deja la mariconeria y dame el chisme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Is this the Captain case?

Suelta la muela brode! Cual caso hablan ustedes?
    Your phucking unregistered nobody is going to know quien dijo que. Deja la mariconeria y dame el chisme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oye does is this have to do with that POS Castellono? El pero puerco con peste a fossa.

Glad he got caught, it's about time.

Unregistered
    Oye does is this have to do with that POS Castellono? El pero puerco con peste a fossa.

Glad he got caught, it's about time.
    What happenned To Castellano finally? What he do?

Unregistered
    Say isn't so a f**Ked up corrupt Sergeant in PCB? Wasn't that thief and liar transferred to NW CST? You remember the one that stole just under $2,000 dollars.

Who the hell makes the decisions in this agency? What a bunch of morons.

Unregistered
    All I got to say is that CCS is in deep $hit. Theres A lot of shady things going on over there just so they can prove their existence. Sgts secretly being transferred around. Who watches those guys?

Unregistered
    All I got to say is that CCS is in deep $hit. Theres A lot of shady things going on over there just so they can prove their existence. Sgts secretly being transferred around. Who watches those guys?
    well they battered one officer and failed to make a use of force report they injured his knees and on another the falsely imprisoned a totally innocent k9 officer

Unregistered
    Sgt. Fryers last case is being reviewed by legal bureau. Apparently he continued the investigation after one of the PO's was having a medical episode and failed to call rescue and instead he read him Miranda right after. Nobody in the office was ok with that old sport. Good Job their Matt. You would do anything for a stat. I hope JP sees this and looks into the whole case. We don't need gents like you around here.

Unregistered
    Say isn't so a f**Ked up corrupt Sergeant in PCB? Wasn't that thief and liar transferred to NW CST? You remember the one that stole just under $2,000 dollars.

Who the hell makes the decisions in this agency? What a bunch of morons.
    Who are you talking about? I work in the bureau and haven't heard that one

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast