Ms. Jessie Weissman, Sarasota SAO prosecutor - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreal View Post
    I have listened to the 9-1-1 call and I wondered if the bozo that answered the call is in training? If so why didn't his FTO get involved to get some updated info? Geez that idiot couldn't get info from caller and to make it worse he was as slow as molasses in Canada in January. I don't feel very secure knowing that's the type of call takers we have if my family ever called. If she didn't get off at Fruitville Road she would have been in Brandon before he got any good info.
    Thank goodness SSO took over dispatching for most of the county. LOL

Unregistered
    Prosecutor involved in suspicious crashes is fired

State attorney says Jessie Weissman's actions "brought dishonor" to the office.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ashes-is-fired

Unregistered
    The State Attorney has asked the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to conduct a criminal investigation of the entire case.

Brodsky also asked the Governor's Office to transfer the criminal case to another State Attorney's Office — an “executive assignment.”

“Ethically, we can't conduct a criminal investigation of our own employee, or former employee, because it creates a conflict of interest,” he said.

Unregistered
    Good riddance! Brodsky should go too !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Prosecutor involved in suspicious crashes is fired

State attorney says Jessie Weissman's actions "brought dishonor" to the office.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...ashes-is-fired
    Every one of those little badge bunnies at the SAO bring a disgrace to use everyday. How many of you are sleeping with an ASA, then walking into court and acting like it didn't happen.

Unregistered
    What I'd like to know, is, "who did Jessie call to help her? ". That officer should also be fired bc he gave orders to his staff not to administer a breathalyzer and also not to turn on cameras. I want him held accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by erasing paper trails View Post

Assistant State Attorney Jessie Weissman, Sarasota prosecutor

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article...-of-favoritism

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    what i'd like to know, is, "who did jessie call to help her? ". That officer should also be fired bc he gave orders to his staff not to administer a breathalyzer and also not to turn on cameras. I want him held accountable.

will never happen

Unregistered
    What I'd like to know, is, "who did Jessie call to help her? ". That officer should also be fired bc he gave orders to his staff not to administer a breathalyzer and also not to turn on cameras. I want him held accountable.
    In due time all will be held accountable. the games have already began. good nite all

Unregistered
    In due time all will be held accountable. the games have already began. good nite all

Yea yea... thats been said for years about a lot of things going back to Balkwill and Monge. I will believe it when i see it and havent in 23 years so ..........

Unregistered

She was x15 this weekend for this. She bonded out.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast