Willie Jones BLM Army - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The entire agency has just five colonels (Kinsey, Pollock, Dale, Knowles, Palmer) and four LTCs (Polan, DiMaggio, Drago, Neely).
    Yeah and they're all black and white males. Where are Hispanic Lives Matter and Female Lives Matter when you need them?

Unregistered
    This racist better not show up at my church preaching that BLM crap. Has anyone heard about how he plants thugs in the crowds where the sheriff speaks, to jump up disrupt and act stupid? Come to my church so we can return the favor, you snake.

Unregistered
    This racist better not show up at my church preaching that BLM crap. Has anyone heard about how he plants thugs in the crowds where the sheriff speaks, to jump up disrupt and act stupid? Come to my church so we can return the favor, you snake.
    Im not surprised. Anyone who votes for him has no brains. He may get the Pompano black vote but not much more. Oh yeah. And the votes of his buddies from BLM

Unregistered
    out of the entire black voting block, what percentage are convicted felons ??? his followers

Unregistered

The entire agency has just five colonels (Kinsey, Pollock, Dale, Knowles, Palmer) and four LTCs (Polan, DiMaggio, Drago, Neely).
    Drago's GONE!

Unregistered

Democratic candidates

It's amazing how all these politicians are catering to 13% of the population, Most are to illiterate to vote or they are convicted felons and can't vote. F'in bleeding heart liberals with no common sense.......trying to throw the great US of A down the toilet for good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12