Do you know any LEO's that might vote for...:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Do you know any LEO's that might vote for...:

The cop hater Hillary Clinton? Mira , tonight at the DNC they are going to have a parade of people that represent subjects that were 07ed by the police , even if they were engaged in felonies at the time of the shooting. ZERO families of any murdered police officers. Nothing ZERO....... not even a moment of silence. Mira If you know any LEO who is voting for Clinton tell them they are a ****ing piece of shit no good scumbag traitor to all brothers and sisters in our profession who go to work everyday to protect the community from vicious punks and perverts . If the vote for HILLARY those LEOS are piece of shit and do not deserve to wear a blue uniform especially after the stunt Hillary is pulling off tonight with the cop hater agenda. pinga! **** HER !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The cop hater Hillary Clinton? Mira , tonight at the DNC they are going to have a parade of people that represent subjects that were 07ed by the police , even if they were engaged in felonies at the time of the shooting. ZERO families of any murdered police officers. Nothing ZERO....... not even a moment of silence. Mira If you know any LEO who is voting for Clinton tell them they are a ****ing piece of shit no good scumbag traitor to all brothers and sisters in our profession who go to work everyday to protect the community from vicious punks and perverts . If the vote for HILLARY those LEOS are piece of shit and do not deserve to wear a blue uniform especially after the stunt Hillary is pulling off tonight with the cop hater agenda. pinga! **** HER !
    Subjects that were 07ed by the police??? Really, on what planet do you spend most of your time when you're not visiting Earth?

Actually, I plan to vote for Hillary because Trump is a draft-dodging, lying sack of sh*t, sociopath.

But let's look at the people who will be speaking:

Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner who was choked to death by cops for selling loose cigarettes.

Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother. Martin was killed by George Zimmerman, who is living on borrowed time and will eventually get his. Non-police related.

Maria Hamilton, Dontré Hamilton’s mother. Hamilton, a 31 year old man who suffered from schizophrenia was shot 14 times by an officer who was later fired.

Lucia McBath, the mother of Jordan Davis a 17 yr old kid who was shot ad killed for playing loud music. His killer, Michael Dunn is serving 90 yrs in prison. Non-police related.

Lezley McSpadden, Michael Brown’s mother - police related.

Cleopatra Pendlton-Cowley, Hadiya Pendleton’s mother - a 15-year-old girl from Chicago, Illinois, was shot in the back and killed while standing with friends inside Harsh Park in Kenwood, Chicago after taking her final exams. Non-police related.

Geneva Reed-Veal, the mother of Sandra Bland who died in a jail cell after being arrested for a minor traffic violation - police related

Unregistered
    Subjects that were 07ed by the police??? Really, on what planet do you spend most of your time when you're not visiting Earth?

Actually, I plan to vote for Hillary because Trump is a draft-dodging, lying sack of sh*t, sociopath.

But let's look at the people who will be speaking:

Gwen Carr, the mother of Eric Garner who was choked to death by cops for selling loose cigarettes.

Sybrina Fulton, Trayvon Martin’s mother. Martin was killed by George Zimmerman, who is living on borrowed time and will eventually get his. Non-police related.

Maria Hamilton, Dontré Hamilton’s mother. Hamilton, a 31 year old man who suffered from schizophrenia was shot 14 times by an officer who was later fired.

Lucia McBath, the mother of Jordan Davis a 17 yr old kid who was shot ad killed for playing loud music. His killer, Michael Dunn is serving 90 yrs in prison. Non-police related.

Cleopatra Pendlton-Cowley, Hadiya Pendleton’s mother - a 15-year-old girl from Chicago, Illinois, was shot in the back and killed while standing with friends inside Harsh Park in Kenwood, Chicago after taking her final exams. Non-police related.

Geneva Reed-Veal, the mother of Sandra Bland who died in a jail cell after being arrested for a minor traffic violation - police related
    Racist black. Racist arrogant black

GTFOH

Exclamation Really?!

You're full of shit, like most people voting for Hillary. (Trump is not much better but at least he sees things from more than one perspective and supports LEOs)

Eric Garner was NOT choked to death for selling loose cigarettes. - He failed to comply to lawful orders which led to the force used (not arguing it was not excessive, but don't be a clown and say he was killed for selling loose cigarettes) Bottom line, follow orders given by Police and more likely than not things will work out for you.

Trayvon Martin bit off more than he could chew that night, you bash my head against the concrete - I'm going to put some rounds in you, self-defense, case closed. (George Zimmerman is not someone of good character, I agree, but he had every right to use the force he did that night)

Sandra Bland was arrested. PERIOD. The reason makes no difference, but of course, lets just downplay everything we can and go with "for a minor traffic infraction". Get the **** out of here. She committed suicide, she killed HERSELF, you want to blame the Police for that!?

Take some accountability for your own actions. Follow the law, follow lawful orders, stop being a piece of shit, you'll live a longer and more productive life.

You sound like a "Social Justice Warrior" that has lost grip of reality. I hope you don't 15 me with your skewed views of reality.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GTFOH View Post
    (Trump is not much better but at least he sees things from more than one perspective and supports LEOs)
    Whatever you say....if you believe Trump supports LEOs you probably also believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. I guess in your little world, a dangerous, mentally unstable candidate is fine as long as he supports LEOs. GMAFB.

In case you haven't been paying attention, Trump will say anything depending on what day of the week it is, and then say the exact opposite the next day. Just like he did when he said John McCain wasn't a hero.

You may never get to speak with Trump personally, but if you want to talk to some people with the same mental state, just go over to Lummus park and talk to some of the homeless 38s ... same mindset.

Want proof? Trump just said that Russia should hack our computers and look for Hillary's emails. He's a nut case. Maybe what they ought to do is hack the IRS and look for his tax returns.

Unregistered
    Trump for president

Unregistered
    Whatever you say....if you believe Trump supports LEOs
    Actually I don't believe in politicians and we have two of the worst possible candidates possible, however I'd rather take the side of the guy that claims to support police (true or not) then the one who publicly criticizes Police (and parades people like Michael Browns mother during her convention).

Remember when the current president stated the police officer up in Boston/Harvard "Acted Stupidly" - yeah I do. Facts are not important to Politicians; let them spin shit to fit their agenda. I'll take my chances with the republican nominee though.

And don't get me wrong, the fact that he claims to support Police is not the sole reason to vote for Trump.

Unregistered
    Trump for president
    I hope you own up to it when he runs our country in to wars we can't fight....Wait didn't that gray Republican GEORGE JR. So the same on a LIE about WMD? Great guy!

Unregistered
    I'm voting for jefferson davis. God bless this man. Screw the rest of you federalist pussies.

Unregistered
    I hope you own up to it when he runs our country in to wars we can't fight....Wait didn't that gray Republican GEORGE JR. So the same on a LIE about WMD? Great guy!
    jesus christ you idiot Obama has drone strikes every hour on the hour he has killed more brown people than bush and bill clinton together. anyone who votes clinton this election is a traitor and should be ripped out of a police uniform no one should ever speak to you again . you should be refunded your union dues and sent packing. https://youtu.be/vK8XfltHZBI

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast