IUPA endorses ?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    There is more to a union than just endorsements. There are working relationships, avenues of communication and more that occur on a daily basis. Yes an endorsement is important , however, a contract will be reached regardless of an endorsement. To hold a candidate hostage over an endorsement could destroy all that has been gained so far and turn a good open line of communication into an adversarial one.there is a greater goal and this is just one part of it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is more to a union than just endorsements. There are working relationships, avenues of communication and more that occur on a daily basis. Yes an endorsement is important , however, a contract will be reached regardless of an endorsement. To hold a candidate hostage over an endorsement could destroy all that has been gained so far and turn a good open line of communication into an adversarial one.there is a greater goal and this is just one part of it.
    Well we aren't going to endorse a sheriff that can't give us a contract we deserve. It's the most dangerous times for law enforcement but the sheriff seems to forget that when hiring all his high command brass!!

Unregistered
    Well we aren't going to endorse a sheriff that can't give us a contract we deserve. It's the most dangerous times for law enforcement but the sheriff seems to forget that when hiring all his high command brass!!
    I would take a sheriff who is playing around with a contract over a candidate who calls the Peraza's shooting an act of killing any day. On that one line, Willie sank his chances and then to go on video the next day with the union you are seeking an endorsement from and tell them "I would rather not answer that question" when asked about Peraza. Racist candidate right there.

Unregistered

More BS at BSO

Recommendations or endorsements tomato tomato it's the same damn thing in essence.

Unregistered
    Not when there is an actial vote !!!!

Unregistered
    Recommendations or endorsements tomato tomato it's the same damn thing in essence.
    Only if you are in favor of fondo or jones.

Unregistered
    I'm voting for our sheriff. Jones is a disgrace for his comments about peraza.

Unregistered
    I'm voting for our sheriff. Jones is a disgrace for his comments about peraza.
    Fondo guys

Unregistered
    Did you all get your shotguns? Oh yeah, your not important on the road. Ony give them to a specialized unit thats not SWAT.

Fondo will give you rifles. I worked for him in D5 and he is the real deal.

Unregistered
    I worked for him in 5 too and he tried to bang my boyfriend. Also he speaks like someone hit him in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast