Murderer Escapee to Receive a "DR" for his actions? WTF!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Angry Murderer Escapee to Receive a "DR" for his actions? WTF!?!?!?!?

The murderer escapee that waltzed out of the courthouse and was caught a week later in a Palm Beach County motel is to receive a DR for his actions.

Is this agency in the Twilight Zone?

The Lt. formerly known as Corprew, (Don't recall what her new married name is) gave orders to Sworn Staff that this Inmate is to receive a "DR'
    for his successful escape from the Courthouse. A "DR"????? Are you kidding me! He's now in Max custody and possibly looking at life in prison for murder for his crimes and you want to give him a "DR." Well, I guess that'll put the fear of God into him.

This particular Lt is a nice person who rose to power using her feminine charms. She never had a real job within the jail and to this day she excels at planning parties, schmoozing and kissing the right butts at social events to make her presence known within the agency to obtain leadership duties that she is not qualified for. She is truly a nice person, but completely clueless as to the ways of being a real Detention Deputy. Then again, I could be wrong as this agency loves to promote people that suck up rather than to promote based on their work ethic and hands-on experience. With this in mind, maybe it is I that is clueless. Maybe I should have practiced being a social butterfly instead of scraping Inmate feces and urine off of my uniform.

But back to my original point... A "DR"????? Holy CRAP! What has become of my beloved agency?!?!?

The next time I pick up the phone at work, I'll answer, "Broward County Inmate Daycare, Deputy --- Speaking, may I help you?"

Unregistered
    The old days of being a hardcore, fudge packing jailer are over. Ass kissers seem to have the upper hand.

Unregistered
    Sheriff Scott Israel best sheriff ever! Come on cronies repeat after me! Scott Israel best sheriff ever!

TRB

Unregistered
    the d..r. is a mere formality along with the actions of the judge to keep him locked up and denied priviliges.
    i would have expected this on the next day after capture, it's not a big deal, just another piece of paperwork, kangaroo court held and inmate sentenced for his in house rules violations.

Unregistered

Love to be a cronie ❤️

Nothing like working on the 5th floor and to get paid really good for texting all day long! Thank you Scott!

Unregistered

Cool

Corprew? You forgot to mention her EXTENDED LUNCH BREAKS, doing who-knows-what to who-knows-who. Can Captain bars be far behind?
    Then again, maybe those "breaks" were completely innocent. Maybe she spent hours away from work at Wal-Mart, getting paid like Lt. Gonder.

Unregistered
    Corprew, Gonder, the list seems to have no end (like the new vehicles that always appear in the Conte and Paul Rein parking lots) ... There are Deputies within the jail system that are honest, hard working and have real integrity. Unfortunately, they will NOT climb the BSO ladder of success due to the fact that they are so busy actually working, they don't have the time to suck and kiss their way to the top.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    the d..r. is a mere formality along with the actions of the judge to keep him locked up and denied priviliges.
    i would have expected this on the next day after capture, it's not a big deal, just another piece of paperwork, kangaroo court held and inmate sentenced for his in house rules violations.
    The "DR' is asinine. His actions, movements, visitation and phone calls are already suspended. A jailer will get writer's cramp for NOTHING.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Corprew, Gonder, the list seems to have no end (like the new vehicles that always appear in the Conte and Paul Rein parking lots) ... There are Deputies within the jail system that are honest, hard working and have real integrity. Unfortunately, they will NOT climb the BSO ladder of success due to the fact that they are so busy actually working, they don't have the time to suck and kiss their way to the top.
    Please enlighten us with the names that fit this description and are currently on a promotional list?

Unregistered
    Hell, at least Corprew is doing something. The useless missing Colonel doesnt even know there was an escape yet..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast